Trump foreign policy

5 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

This is probably a dumb question, but if there were an alert in your building, would it be frowned upon for you to make that information public? 

Probably not as bad as some knucklehead who works for Moog announcing on Facebook two weeks ago that DoD put in a massive rush order for all missile support systems that they manufacture.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

This is probably a dumb question, but if there were an alert in your building, would it be frowned upon for you to make that information public? 

Depends on the alert.  Generally...I doubt it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

There is no such thing as the European Commision Security Counsel. You're a moron, sir tweets a ot.

Yes, there is.  It's secret.  They want you do think they don't exist.  

12 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

There is no such thing as the European Commision Security Counsel. You're a moron, sir tweets a ot.

Incorrect. There's a committee and council. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
counsel v council spell check

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect. There's a committee and counsel. 

why do you bother with this person?

he will just contradict everything you say, no regard for truth or fact at all, very typical

• Like (+1) 2

Who are the members of the European Commision Security Counsel?

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/council-eu/preparatory-bodies/security-committee/

The Security Committee is composed of representatives from national security services or other relevant member state authorities. There are expert sub-groups dealing, among other things, with information assurance and accreditation of classified IT systems.

Representatives from the Commission and the European External Action Service also attend meetings. The Committee is chaired by a senior official of the General Secretariat of the Council.

Wrong again. Per usual. Helps to think for yourself before parroting what you hear;) 

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/council-eu/preparatory-bodies/political-security-committee/

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong again. Per usual. Helps to think for yourself before parroting what you hear;) 

*looking for the “B word-slapped” emoji*

(no offense intended to our female readers)

Edited by Hedge
Ha! B1tch gets edited to “b word”
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

FLOTUS's plane just took off from DC too... 

If they're moving people around to secure locations it sure seems like there's some sort of active threat against the US gov't and personnel... 

(IF -- too early to tell, but lots of things happening over the past hour and half that should draw our attention)

Chef Jim moves all his investments to cash!

Wait this if from DR.  

Chef Jim moves all his investments to more aggressive portfolios

**This post is 100% parody and is not meant to be any recommendation of investment selections.  Please consult your personal advisor for what you should do with your plan.**

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, GG said:

Probably not as bad as some knucklehead who works for Moog announcing on Facebook two weeks ago that DoD put in a massive rush order for all missile support systems that they manufacture.

Buy Mortimer Buy!!!

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

*looking for the “B word-slapped” emoji*

(no offense intended to our female readers)

Of course he goes quiet rather than just admitting he's wrong and taking the L. 

change of screenname coming up soon too no doubt. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/council-eu/preparatory-bodies/security-committee/

The Security Committee is composed of representatives from national security services or other relevant member state authorities. There are expert sub-groups dealing, among other things, with information assurance and accreditation of classified IT systems.

Representatives from the Commission and the European External Action Service also attend meetings. The Committee is chaired by a senior official of the General Secretariat of the Council.

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/council-eu/preparatory-bodies/political-security-committee/

So you can't name the members of the European Commission Security Counsel? 

It doesn't take links - just a quick paste of who the members are. 

2 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

So you can't name the members of the European Commission Security Counsel? 

It doesn't take links - just a quick paste of who the members are. 

You're wrong, Gary. Take the L. That's a link from the EU's own website discussing the reality of the committee and council. 

I don't know the members names. I just now the council/committee is real and met today. You were wrong. Again. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You're wrong, Gary. Take the L. That's a link from the EU's own website discussing the reality of the committee and council. 

I don't know the members names. I just now the council/committee is real and met today. You were wrong. Again. 

There is no such thing as the "European Commission Security Counsel"

You're an idiot. Don't blow your hand off Thursday. Happy 4th. 

Just now, B-Man said:

Might as well put this here also.....................

Breaking: US Air Force Cancels Two UK 4th of July Shows Due to “Severe and Credible” Threats

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/breaking-us-air-force-cancels-two-uk-4th-of-july-shows-due-to-severe-and-credible-threats-video/

Well I'll be damned.  That ***** balloon worked.  

• Haha (+1) 1

There is no such thing as the "European Commission Security Counsel"

You're an idiot. Don't blow your hand off Thursday. Happy 4th. 

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/mpo/2019/7/political-and-security-committee-(280568)/

Yeah. There's a council and committee. 

You tried to spike the ball but missed. Badly. 

Because you're uniformed and can't spell.

(Reading comprehension is hard when you're dishonest)

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/mpo/2019/7/political-and-security-committee-(280568)/

Yeah. There's a council and committee. 

You tried to spike the ball but missed. Badly. 

Because you're uniformed and can't spell.

You're almost as dumb here as you are on tweeter

https://www.swp-berlin.org/10.18449/2019C02/

DR - Dumbass Rhino

17 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

You're almost as dumb here as you are on tweeter

https://www.swp-berlin.org/10.18449/2019C02/

DR - Dumbass Rhino

Or you could look at the EU council link I sent you -- from the SECURITY COMMITTEE. :lol: 

All this to run away from a dumb error you made. You're wrong. And are only digging. 

Quick, tell me again it doesn't exist instead of reading what's right in front of your eyes.

2VcdZ.jpg

(but it's not a real thing... and definitely didn't meet in Room 50.6 today)

Edited by Deranged Rhino
To show how dishonest Gary truly is
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Might as well put this here also.....................

Breaking: US Air Force Cancels Two UK 4th of July Shows Due to “Severe and Credible” Threats

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/breaking-us-air-force-cancels-two-uk-4th-of-july-shows-due-to-severe-and-credible-threats-video/

Why?  It's four years old.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rumors are the hub-bub is about Iran detonating a nuke underground. No Earthquakes that I saw to support this... so grain of salt. 

Wait, wut?

Did they buy one from Pakistan?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Wait, wut?

Did they buy one from Pakistan?

Security types sharing this with me. I don't see any OS information to support it other than anonymous people on social media and other sites parroting it. So who knows. But if it happened, then it's just further proof the "deal" was never about stopping their program.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rumors are the hub-bub is about Iran detonating a nuke underground. No Earthquakes that I saw to support this... so grain of salt. 

There was an earthquake in Iran today southwest of Shiraz.  The topography of the region is suitable for a nuclear test site, and it was a 4.1, which is small for a nuclear test, but not unheard of.

It was at 10km depth, though.  So probably just a quake.  

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There was an earthquake in Iran today southwest of Shiraz.  The topography of the region is suitable for a nuclear test site, and it was a 4.1, which is small for a nuclear test, but not unheard of.

It was at 10km depth, though.  So probably just a quake.  

Doesn't appear to be out of line with normal activity for earthquakes there:

2019-07-02_13-06-21.thumb.png.bdf385b7210ced31ac19de0a47867eba.png

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Chef Jim moves all his investments to cash!

Wait this if from DR.  

Chef Jim moves all his investments to more aggressive portfolios

**This post is 100% parody and is not meant to be any recommendation of investment selections.  Please consult your personal advisor for what you should do with your plan.**

My first inclination after reading the posted tweets was to check the market. I think it was slightly up at the time so clearly disaster averted.

29 minutes ago, Hedge said:

More worldwide craziness today. 

/Thread

BJLM?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

More worldwide craziness today. 

/Thread

Protests started after a teen black Jewish Israeli was killed by cops.

I want to live long enough to see the above written as  teenager killed by cops. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

NY Times reporter... posting for the gif 

(shh)

What's this EU security council meeting is he talking about?  It doesn't exist, apparently.

• Haha (+1) 2