Trump foreign policy

1 minute ago, Foxx said:
i was wondering about the NATO pledge.

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1233381487342497792

Russia is testing NATO's resolve by going after its erstwhile member, Turkey. Remember, Turkey purchased a missile defense system (S-400) from Russia awhile back, much to the consternation of NATO. They're stirring the pot and doing so at a time when the world is distracted. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Russia is testing NATO's resolve by going after its erstwhile member, Turkey. Remember, Turkey purchased a missile defense system (S-400) from Russia awhile back, much to the consternation of NATO. They're stirring the pot and doing so at a time when the world is distracted. 

i dunno could be but, seems to me that Turkey bombed positions first.

Just now, Foxx said:

i dunno, are you free?

Trump is getting thousands of them freed. You know where 9-11 was planned? 

Now the Taliban are going to be in charge again. What could go wrong? 

Trump is including a free stay at one of his resorts for the terrorist leaders, or so I hear. 

Fail 

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is getting thousands of them freed. You know where 9-11 was planned? 

Now the Taliban are going to be in charge again. What could go wrong? 

Trump is including a free stay at one of his resorts for the terrorist leaders, or so I hear. 

Fail 

you are so predictable.

you want the war to continue in Afghanistan because... terrorists. yet when we try and rein in the largest sponsor of terrorism, Iran, you scream, #orangemanbad.

if noone has told you lately, you're an idiot.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

you are so predictable.

you want the war to continue in Afghanistan because... terrorists. yet when we try and rein in the largest sponsor of terrorism, Iran you scream, #orangemanbad.

if noone has told you lately, you're an idiot.

Iran didn't attack us. 9-11 was planned and carried out in Afganistan. 

1 minute ago, Whatnot78 said:

Trump is terrible at this WWIII stuff.

Outrage from the left when Soleimani is killed, outrage when a peace treaty is reached.

The only consistent side they pick is to hate Trump.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Peace treaty? With the Taliban? Really? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Iran didn't attack us. 9-11 was planned and carried out in Afganistan. 

Peace treaty? With the Taliban? Really? 

I know it’s hard for you to understand.  Why is a peace deal that may bring troops home and possibly save billions a bad thing?  There are terrorists all over the globe.  And several of the 9-11 terrorists were Saudi, so we probably should not be peaceful with them too, right?

7 minutes ago, Whatnot78 said:

I know it’s hard for you to understand.  Why is a peace deal that may bring troops home and possibly save billions a bad thing?  There are terrorists all over the globe.  And several of the 9-11 terrorists were Saudi, so we probably should not be peaceful with them too, right?

And now those terrorists all over the globe will have a safe and secure haven to organize in. Just like before 9-11 

Just now, Tiberius said:

And now those terrorists all over the globe will have a safe and secure haven to organize in. Just like before 9-11 

Yes because I’m sure part of the agreement was to allow terrorist to reign free in the country.

Agree to disagree...again

HAHA Gator, claims that Iran didn't attack us but seems to forget that a certain Iranian general killed over 600 American service members and wounded many more with his innovative IED's. Iran funds nearly all world terrorism with money given them by Obama. Things evolve and change often Tibby, except maybe your diaper. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Aww, look at gator pretending to be patriotic. Maybe the "thousands" of terrorists that you think Trump is freeing will kill some more ambassadorial staff. That should cheer you right up!

1 hour ago, Whatnot78 said:

Trump is terrible at this WWIII stuff.

Outrage from the left when Soleimani is killed, outrage when a peace treaty is reached.

The only consistent side they pick is to hate Trump.  Rinse.  Repeat.

He's on to WWIV. Don't forget that Trump's blundering blunders lost us WWIII last month when Iran defeated us.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Aww, look at gator pretending to be patriotic. Maybe the "thousands" of terrorists that you think Trump is freeing will kill some more ambassadorial staff. That should cheer you right up!

He's on to WWIV. Don't forget that Trump's blundering blunders lost us WWIII last month when Iran defeated us.

Ahhh look, a Trump supporter challenging someone else's patriotism. LOL, Putin would be proud of you. 

You are cheering a Taliban victory. That's a big Trump accomplishment. The Taliban have a whole country now to do what they do. Heck of a job there Trumpy 

US Signs Deal With Taliban, Will Withdraw All Troops From Afghanistan If Conditions Are Met

If the Taliban commits to tamping down on terrorism, the U.S. would reduce the number of troops from 13,000 to 8,600 over the next few months. If the Taliban continues to control terrorism in the region, the U.S. will withdraw its troops completely within 14 months. If all goes according to plan, this deal could end America’s longest war.

The U.S and the Taliban hammered out the deal in Doha, Qatar. with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo overseeing the negotiations. About a week ago, Pompeo announced that a “reduction in violence” (RIV) deal had been signed. 

President Donald Trump released a statement announcing the signing of the deal explaining that the agreement would lead to the end of the war. “When I ran for office, I promised the American people I would begin to bring our troops home, and seek to end this war,” he said. “ We are making substantial progress on that promise.”

In the statement, Trump affirmed that “If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home.” 

While there is no guarantee that the Taliban will adhere to its commitment to curb terrorism in Afghanistan, this deal is still a step in the right direction. During the 2016 campaign, Trump promised to end America’s involvement in “endless wars,” but so far, he has not followed through on that commitment, which has sparked the ire of many who have grown weary of engaging in seemingly unnecessary military endeavors. Many of these individuals — myself included — have been disappointed in the failure to bring about the end of the war in Afghanistan. 

But now, it appears we might be moving towards the conclusion of the nation’s longest war, and if it works out, the president deserves kudos. Of course, there is always the possibility that the Taliban will simply wait until American pulls out its troops to renege on its promises. However, it is clear that the United States cannot transform Afghanistan into a western-style democracy; that type of change must start with the people in the country. “America First” means focusing on issues in our nation, not becoming embroiled in unnecessary conflicts abroad.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

...says the guy who has been actively rooting for Trump to harm the country so his "team" can win. Yeah, you're a real patriot. America last, amiright?

We're never going to let you lie your way out of finding it hilarious that 4 Americans were killed.

• Like (+1) 1

9/11 was planned in Florida and carried out by Saudis with boy Bush fully briefed months in advance and 3 WTC towers rigged to detonate years before....2 airplanes CANNOT possibly "melt" down 3 towers....all facts ....why do you continue your official conspiracy theories about Afghanistan and boy Bush the alleged 43rd prez ? Maybe you are a lesbian like ellen on TV pushing W for sainthood ? 

10 minutes ago, 1915 Buffalo Bill Cody fan said:

9/11 was planned in Florida and carried out by Saudis with boy Bush fully briefed months in advance and 3 WTC towers rigged to detonate years before....2 airplanes CANNOT possibly "melt" down 3 towers....all facts ....why do you continue your official conspiracy theories about Afghanistan and boy Bush the alleged 43rd prez ? Maybe you are a lesbian like ellen on TV pushing W for sainthood ? 

... Wow. I’m not even mad, I’m just impressed.

• Haha (+1) 2