Trump foreign policy

7 hours ago, Nanker said:

And also having Charles Bolden the Director of NASA teach us children well about the great scientific advances that Moslems made to the American space race. 

Muslems did make great scientific advancements in, among other disciplines, astronomy.

A thousand years ago...and it's not NASA's job to make Muslims feel good about it.  But let's not conflate being anti-Obama's-social-justice-idiocy with being anti-Islam.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Muslems did make great scientific advancements in, among other disciplines, astronomy.

A thousand years ago...and it's not NASA's job to make Muslims feel good about it.  But let's not conflate being anti-Obama's-social-justice-idiocy with being anti-Islam.

Zero. 

And and I know that you know what I mean. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, a thousand years ago they were advanced in certain areas. Too bad that was the end of it.

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Spherical trigonometry.

I know that you have no idea what that is.

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Spherical trigonometry.

I know that you have no idea what that is.

Barely. After two semesters of Dif Equ, I had enough of math. ?

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, imagine this happening in Saudi Arabia or basic human rights? Naw, neither can I. If the Saudis murdered thousands, Trump would say, "Well, that's ok!" He never criticizes a business partner. 

As opposed to the previous administration

obama-bow-saudi-king-243x300.jpg

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, imagine this happening in Saudi Arabia or basic human rights? Naw, neither can I. If the Saudis murdered thousands, Trump would say, "Well, that's ok!" He never criticizes a business partner. 

Once again, you cannot put a coherent sentence together.