Trump foreign policy

Here's a tough one for Trump administration 

PH5SXKWAAUI6REGJEP4WH3VCAQ.jpg

The flare-up in tensions between Russia and Israel marks a turnabout after months of personal diplomacy between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Those are the same missile systems the Russians put into Syria during Clinton's campaign rhetoric about No Fly Zones... then they removed half of them. But details and facts get in the way of prog-fascists who are too dim to realize the media is !@#$ing with them)

This is Putin trying to look tough after blaming the Jews for shooting down a Russian plane, then being called out for the lie by Israel.

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I want Pompeo as President.Trump and Bolton lucky this dude is around. That is one smart, tough cookie!

He just might make a good one. I like the fact that he graduated 1st in his class at West Point and is a Tea Party kind of guy. He's had a wide variety of experience and isn't a kitty. Pompeo/Haley 2024?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pompeo

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He just went scorched Earth on the Canadian negotiating team. Wow. 

...Now he's talking Iran. This will be even more brutal.

He is Killin it

I'd love to see time spent in front of reporters in comparison to the last three presidents. Maybe it's my imagination but Trump seems to be dominating

Just now, Boyst62 said:

He is Killin it

I'd love to see time spent in front of reporters in comparison to the last three presidents. Maybe it's my imagination but Trump seems to be dominating

His greatest trick of all is hour+ long press conferences (which you're right, are unheard of) but because he riffs he only takes 10 questions. :lol: 

47 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He is Killin it

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His greatest trick of all is hour+ long press conferences (which you're right, are unheard of) but because he riffs he only takes 10 questions. :lol: 

Hate to admit it, but your boy did a good job. Can just see a cloud over Ottawa as heads are exploding there. Must admit i only saw the last 30 minutes or so. But as I said many moons ago, the guy can make me laugh . He was good today..still an idiot, but entertaining?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hate to admit it, but your boy did a good job. Can just see a cloud over Ottawa as heads are exploding there. Must admit i only saw the last 30 minutes or so. But as I said many moons ago, the guy can make me laugh . He was good today..still an idiot, but entertaining?

:rolleyes:

He's no one's "boy" here.  We've pretty well chased out all the true MAGA dolts.  For most here, his only real saving graces are "He's not Hillary" and "He !@#$s with the media."

He's certainly not DR's boy, since DR is a liberal - or used to be, back in 2016.

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

:rolleyes:

He's no one's "boy" here.  We've pretty well chased out all the true MAGA dolts.  For most here, his only real saving graces are "He's not Hillary" and "He !@#$s with the media."

He's certainly not DR's boy, since DR is a liberal - or used to be, back in 2016.

Not being Hillary and !@#$ing with the media are positives. His policies though are what keeps him popular. We all know what a buffoon he can be but if he sticks to his guns MAGA is possible.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which was the expected spin. That's why I advise anyone interested to watch the full hour+ in full. It's much more informative. 

They are never going to realize that he only has so much power over them because they take him so seriously.  Imagine if, when he said "Thank you, Mr Trump," that the target of that had actually laughed at the joke rather than treating it as a serious and childish demand?  Instead of being rocked back on their heels by shockingly rude and self-centered behavior, they would at worst be on an equal footing in being in on the joke with him.  (At best, by laughing at his narcissism, they'd rock him back on his heels, like we do with OC, and take control of the press conference.)

They can't do it, because the media's so insular they've created and reinforced amongst themselves such a rigid tribalistic world-view that they simply can't question it, because they're so embedded in it they can't even recognize it.  It's the worst sort of bias there is - the bias of having all your assumptions confirmed as "fact" by only knowing people having the same assumptions.

• Like (+1) 1