Week 16 predictions: Squish the Fish!

YoloinOhio

They are directly competing for the same playoff spot and have home field advantage...and with all the underlying side stories to draw motivation from beyond the historical rivalry, (must win for playoffs, job firing rumors, A-Williams injury, playing for jobs, mario's return)

This game is a chance to make a defining statement on the season for this group...if they can't get up for this game then I don't know what it will take. Either they want it or they don't...Going with my heart here

Bills 30

Miami 17

Edited by Al Czervik

2013 Dolphins came to Buffalo in a week 16 game with the playoffs in sight. And, behind Thad Lewis, we shut them out. I believe we can do it again.

Bills 20 Dolphins 7

i remember that game well. Robert Woods punched Reshad Jones in the face and got ejected. Tanny was miserable and awful. It was fun :) Edited by YoloinOhio

Depends if the Bills can stop the run this week.

If they do:

17 to 7 bills

If they don't :

34-24 (with a garbage time TD to keep Buffalo high scoring O in place.)

Bills run D is pretty good when we have both Dareus and Kyle. Miss one or the other and it's dicey. I think we will have both so I'm hopeful.

Miami 30

Bills 22

The usual script. Bills fall behind early, Carpenter misses an XP, and the offense pads their the stats in garbage time.

Down 27-9 the Bills come alive in garbage time for a pair of 4th quarter TDs. The latter with a failed 2 point attempt to try and make up for an earlier missed XP. Failed onside kick sets up a late Miami FG. Bills get the ball back with a few seconds and no timeouts.

If you remember MCcoy went out early because he had a bad Hamstring when they played in Miami. Watkins was not playing and Goodwin got hurt. Different story Saturday. Revenge is sweet especially since we are stealing their playoff spot. LOL :D

Edited by bisonbrigade