What? No TNF thread?

PromoTheRobot

The 4th and 1 that LA converted that was reversed? I've never seen one of those challenges work. It wasn't obvious at all. No idea how Pete Carrol won that challenge.

Or how the rams lost the endzone int challenge? There was plenty of clear proof he got 3 feet in bounds. Like wtf.

And if you are going to tell me that Graham touching the ball while being out of bounds makes it a dead ball, I am going to give up on football haha.

Edited by What a Tuel

Or how the rams lost the endzone int challenge? There was plenty of clear proof he got 3 feet in bounds. Like wtf.

And if you are going to tell me that Graham touching the ball while being out of bounds makes it a dead ball, I am going to give up on football haha.

Graham touching the ball while being out of bounds makes it a dead ball.

Seriously. Graham could have been completely unconscious with his head out of bounds and his feet in bounds...the ball lands on his feet, dead ball. I've seen that called, in a Bills game no less.

Seriously. Graham could have been completely unconscious with his head out of bounds and his feet in bounds...the ball lands on his feet, dead ball. I've seen that called, in a Bills game no less.

I feel like on a lot of these end zone passes, this should be called a lot more often then........

Either way, it's ridiculous. The guy does everything right and they disqualify the int because the opposing player put a finger on the ball while he was out of bounds.

Up by 21 with 5:00 to go.....fake punt time! Only Pete Carroll.

And of course, the Rams are so inept, the punter is able to run right up the gut for 40 yards before almost being decapitated. High comedy all around. :lol:

p.s. !@#$in A I wish the Bills had drafted Aaron Donald.

correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't that then become a penalty on defensive player? I thought once you go out of bounds, you cannot touch the ball? If a receiver steps OOB at some point running his route, he becomes ineligible and a flag is thrown if he does catch a pass. So although it would probably still be ruled a dead ball, at least they should have gotten the penalty yards.

Or do I have this all wrong?

I remember that Bills game as well and was asking this same question then.