Dareus Guarantees a Bills' Win over the Browns

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go out on a limb there Dareus. And if you lose, which would not be all that surprising to me, you will look like a complete buffoon. Kind of like your head coach.

Can we get Rex in a sailor cap? That would be precious!

I know folks are beating up on Dareus...for good reason...But technically I have to admit he's more than likely correct...After all the Bills are 5-1 vs teams with losing records this year...And 28-15 vs teams .500 or poorer since 2012...So he's not exactly going out on a limb here...The Bills show up when they are supposed to win...Give them a real challenge and they generally wilt like a gentle flower...But give them a loser and they are pretty darn good... B-)

I know folks are beating up on Dareus...for good reason...But technically I have to admit he's more than likely correct...After all the Bills are 5-1 vs teams with losing records this year...And 28-15 vs teams .500 or poorer since 2012...So he's not exactly going out on a limb here...The Bills show up when they are supposed to win...Give them a real challenge and they generally wilt like a gentle flower...But give them a loser and they are pretty darn good... B-)

Well then Rex did what he said he would. He built a "Bully"

There is a part of me that would like to see the Bills lose this game so that Dareus and Rex have to pay the price for the country club they have become known for.

Dareus is a con artist,

Go Bills

my love of the Bills stops me from actually wanting this to occur. To bad Dareus doesn't feel the same