Be honest...who wants to lose to the Browns?

Dragonborn10

There is no upside to winning this game besides parking and concessions money for the following week.

I would rather lose, fire Rex, and start over. A loss to the Browns with Sammy getting two TDs and the defense giving up another 28 would be the perfect scenario for Whaley.

I can't say I wont be happy with a Bills win but an emberrassing loss at home to the Browns will force a regime change. Maybe even Brandon would get fired or reassigned.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in my DNA.

A win over the Browns isn't going to save his job anyway so why would anyone want to lose the game... the decision will be made based on his entire 2 seasons. A higher draft pick doesn't do much for me either. Just pick the right players regardless of where it is. Bad teams draft in top 5 every year and are still bad, good teams draft in the 20s every year and are still good. Just get a GD QB.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I want to win the Browns game and the other ones too. Draft positions be damned.

And I want everything to fall in place perfectly so the Bills make the playoffs THIS year.

No it won't happen. Doesn't mean I can't want it to and wish it to.

P.S. I fork out big money every year and have for decades to go watch my team win. Not lose. So yeah, I want a win and I expect the team to want a win too.

Edited by PolishDave

The browns have this game circled as their one winnable game. I would be shocked if we win; it is the most Billsy thing in the world to lose to the browns.

no they don't. The ship has sailed up there on whether any of their games are considered winnable. Edited by YoloinOhio

I could care less. The games that they needed to win, they have already lost. Wouldn't make a difference to me one way or another if they win or lose. Lifelong fan, since that first team in 1960. Used to be passionate about winning and losing, now I just watch the games and hope for the best. If they win, great, if they don't no big whoop, it ain't like the first time they've lost lately.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

The browns have this game circled as their one winnable game. I would be shocked if we win; it is the most Billsy thing in the world to lose to the browns.

The more I think about, I think you are right. The players obviously gave up last Sunday and didn't want to tackle. It is hard to imagine the players are going to be up for this game with questions about the future of the coach, QB, and maybe the front office up in the air. With similar if not worse weather conditions on Sunday, I can see a defense getting run over again. Especially if Kyle misses his second straight.

This is the Browns Super Bowl. Easily their most winnable game of their last three. They are going to be more up for this game than any game this season by far. They watched the film and saw that the Bills players have given up on their coach. I think we are going to lose this one.

The more I think about, I think you are right. The players obviously gave up last Sunday and didn't want to tackle. It is hard to imagine the players are going to be up for this game with questions about the future of the coach, QB, and maybe the front office up in the air. With similar if not worse weather conditions on Sunday, I can see a defense getting run over again. Especially if Kyle misses his second straight.

This is the Browns Super Bowl. Easily their most winnable game of their last three. They are going to be more up for this game than any game this season by far. They watched the film and saw that the Bills players have given up on their coach. I think we are going to lose this one.

your words to Gods ears!

I could care less. The games that they needed to win, they have already lost. Wouldn't make a difference to me one way or another if they win or lose. Lifelong fan, since that first team in 1960. Used to be passionate about winning and losing, now I just watch the games and hope for the best. If they win, great, if they don't no big whoop, it ain't like the first time they've lost lately.

Truer words were never spoken soldier. Thank You for the post old timer. I joined the fray in 1974.

Looking back - now I know what my mother meant when she said; "Come and get your medicine" !

This. The Bills enter 'who cares' territory every December and this year is no different.

Nah, I always want the Bills to win. The only exception was the suck for luck year and Cam. Other than that, win every game. Winning vs the Browns Phins or Jets shouldn't change the verdict on Tyrod or Rex at all. They had an opportunity when the stakes were high and came up very small.

Nah, I always want the Bills to win. The only exception was the suck for luck year and Cam. Other than that, win every game. Winning vs the Browns Phins or Jets shouldn't change the verdict on Tyrod or Rex at all. They had an opportunity when the stakes were high and came up very small.

you are nuts, and i mean that in a nice way :lol:

Aint no way pegs firing a 9-7 coach....even though we all know it should be done