Hughes benched for spat with Rob Ryan?

bobobonators

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just insane to think 25% of our team's salary is tied up with 4 players: Hughes, Dareus, Gilmore, and KW.

2/4 of those players are grossly overpaid.

25% is crazy. At least they're good, I guess.

Rob Ryan is a buffoon. Jerry strikes me as someone who probably called his BS. Maybe after two seasons of seeing the D signals come in late, confusing the hell out of everyone, he decided to say something.

25% is crazy. At least they're good, I guess.

Rob Ryan is a buffoon. Jerry strikes me as someone who probably called his BS. Maybe after two seasons of seeing the D signals come in late, confusing the hell out of everyone, he decided to say something.

How good are they really? Hughes last year had 5 sacks. This year he has 5 sacks. Dareus has almost twice as many missed games as he does sacks over 2 years largely b/c he's a retard. KW is the only one of those 4 that is worth his paycheck and unfortunately for us, eventually his performance is going to drop off.

Either Rex gives up his defensive scheme and remains on the team as the figurehead HC, or he's gone. Our defensive players are carrying the bag full of $$$ on this team, meanwhile the same defense (for the most part) is an abomination.

Edited by bobobonators

How good are they really? Hughes last year had 5 sacks. This year he has 5 sacks. Dareus has almost twice as many missed games as he does sacks over 2 years largely b/c he's a retard. KW is the only one of those 4 that is worth his paycheck and unfortunately for us, eventually his performance is going to drop off.

Either Rex gives up his defensive scheme and remains on the team as the figurehead HC, or he's gone. Our defensive players are carrying the bag full of $$$ on this team, meanwhile the same defense (for the most part) is an abomination.

Hughes was very good last year. Perhaps the only guy to earn his pay on that side the ball. He started off amazing this year, but his play has dropped no doubt. Curious to as why. Have we seen his ceiling? Is Rex limiting him? Who knows.

But yes, theres little doubt at this point his scheme is not working with the current personnel.

Who makes the tackles? Rob or Hughes? Then, Rob needs to shut up and let Hughes get on the field. Rob Ryan was fired in New Orleans for leading one of the worst defenses IN HISTORY. Look what's happening now in Buffalo!! I don't know if it's motivation, scheme, practice techniques....but the boys ain't tackling, and they lack intensity.

Something's gotta give!