What time does Rex get fired today?

Go Bills!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottle of bubbly that I bought for the Mets beating the Giants in the one game playoff is still sitting in my fridge.

When this ass hat gets canned, I will celebrate with said bubbly.

My GOD, I cannot wait.

The bottle of bubbly that I bought for the Mets beating the Giants in the one game playoff is still sitting in my fridge.

When this ass hat gets canned, I will celebrate with said bubbly.

My GOD, I cannot wait.

I can't see him fired in mid season... so you will likely wait until January to pop said cork.

And then, if we win our final 3 games...

and we finish 9-7...

I think he stays. *quickly ducks*

I can't see him fired in mid season... so you will likely wait until January to pop said cork.

And then, if we win our final 3 games...

and we finish 9-7...

Mid-Season? The fat lady is singing!!!!

I think he stays. *quickly ducks*

Not getting fired today. Anything La canfora tweets, take with a grain of salt. He is the worst insider and generally he is barely ever right

It's not just him reporting this! I heard it before the CBS Pre-Game show. And, my Magic 8-Ball says 'Most Definitely' to Rex and his Caveman Brother getting canned today! That thing is never wrong!!!!

If the Pegula's are done with Rex then today is as good a day as any to fire him. The playoffs are out of reach and the team just embarrassed at home, it also turns out that TT has an injury clause that would guarantee him for 17'. That means a backup QB needs to play and you can move on from Rex today without wondering what the next three games bring.

If today is not the day, they are firing more people than just Rex, or we have another year of all the same clowns.

I don't see any real benefit to firing Rex today or before the end of the season.

However, we have a perception problem around the league and stuff like Monday morning HC firings with weeks left in the season only fuels that.

I.E., fire his fat ass on the Monday after the season, along with Whaley and Brandon and Cindy the payroll clerk too, announce publicly that Tyrod's K will not be renewed, and start from ground zero up.

I don't see any real benefit to firing Rex today or before the end of the season.

However, we have a perception problem around the league and stuff like Monday morning HC firings with weeks left in the season only fuels that.

I.E., fire his fat ass on the Monday after the season, along with Whaley and Brandon and Cindy the payroll clerk too, announce publicly that Tyrod's K will not be renewed, and start from ground zero up.

All for it, but they shouldn't announce anything about TT. Let the new GM make the football decisions, the Pegula's need to be less involved and if they plan on attracting a legitimate GM they need to show they are willing to do that.