So uhh yeah...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it bother anyone as much as it does me when things like that pathetic onside attempt happen. How do you miss it by THAT MUCH. Countless examples through the years as you all know

Carpenter needs to be on the same bus Rex is on. He is so unreliable. That onside kick was incompetent. Pop Warner kickers can perform an onside kick. It ain't that difficult.

No, he didn't.

Yes, there were many. Fans just chose to ignore them. He's a 27 year-old undersized running quarterback.

You're simply wrong. If he was considered a rookie last year, he literally would have won rookie of the year. There were deficiencies in his game but in no uninverse was that not a good season for a first time starting quarterback.

Does it bother anyone as much as it does me when things like that pathetic onside attempt happen. How do you miss it by THAT MUCH. Countless examples through the years as you all know

Yes. I would also cut Carpenter ASAP. And would call Sweasum (sp)...the Steelers former kicker and get him out of retirement. Or do what Pittsburgh did last season: bring in a new kicker every week until one sticks. Boswell was like their 4th or 5th after Sean got injured.

You're simply wrong. If he was considered a rookie last year, he literally would have won rookie of the year. There were deficiencies in his game but in no uninverse was that not a good season for a first time starting quarterback.

I want to see what Simms suggested: an offensive game plan the next 3 weeks with TT as the focus. Make him pass. Excuses would be over. Will he still hold the ball and make Rob Johnson jealous, or will he be able to hit open receivers. The "play safe" mentality is killing him. Or perhaps not. But we'll find out soon. I mean he had Hunter wide-open numerous times.

The fact that you think he would have won rookie of the year over Jameis Winston illustrates your level of delusion perfectly.

The fact that you think he would have won rookie of the year over Jameis Winston illustrates your level of delusion perfectly.

I don't know what to tell ya. Taylor had better numbers and a better record. It's all right there for you to look up. He was a more efficient quarterback and had a better 2015. Please don't confuse this with me saying I wouldn't have preferred Winston as my quarterback going into 2016, of course I would have.

Taylor did show some flashes last year, but needed to take the next step this year. That did not happen. As opposing teams figure a qb out, he has to evolve and improve his game to compensate. That did not happen. Receivers come and go with injuries, and the qb has to find ways to succeed with the receivers he has. That did not happen. A lot of qbs don't see the whole field at first, but get better at it with experience. That has not happened. Not expecting improvement at this point. Time to look elsewhere..

He's done little to learn how to be a closer. If he's ahead, he can be a game manager. Otherwise, he's not capable of moving the team down the field. Holds onto the football far too long to boot.

No he is not. See Raiders game.

Any Jameson's for the coffee? It would be helpful.

No only Baileys

I don't know what to tell ya. Taylor had better numbers and a better record. It's all right there for you to look up. He was a more efficient quarterback and had a better 2015. Please don't confuse this with me saying I wouldn't have preferred Winston as my quarterback going into 2016, of course I would have.

Honestly, if TT was a true rookie like Winston last year, he doesn't approach Winstons numbers IMO.

I want to see what Simms suggested: an offensive game plan the next 3 weeks with TT as the focus. Make him pass. Excuses would be over. Will he still hold the ball and make Rob Johnson jealous, or will he be able to hit open receivers. The "play safe" mentality is killing him. Or perhaps not. But we'll find out soon. I mean he had Hunter wide-open numerous times.

My first thought when I heard those Simms comments (he made them earlier this week as well) was that there is a reason the Bills don't open it up...And Tyrod IS the reason...They already know he can't do...That's why they never tried... B-)