So uhh yeah...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the painfully obvious reality

I think I've been realistic the whole time. He had an excellent first year. There was no reason to think he couldn't improve upon it. He has regressed. He has lost all confidence. It's over for Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo. I don't want to turn this into a contentious thread because I think everyone is now in the same camp. BUT many of those who were more vocally anti-Taylor than anyone were still pro-I don't know, EJ could still be good... when it was even more painfully obvious it wasn't happening for him either. But here's to everyone finally agreeing on something and let's move on together. Happy holidays everyone.

I think I've been realistic the whole time. He had an excellent first year. There was no reason to think he couldn't improve upon it. He has regressed. He has lost all confidence. It's over for Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo. I don't want to turn this into a contentious thread because I think everyone is now in the same camp. BUT many of those who were more vocally anti-Taylor than anyone were still pro-I don't know, EJ could still be good... when it was even more painfully obvious it wasn't happening for him either. But here's to everyone finally agreeing on something and let's move on together. Happy holidays everyone.

All I would say Metz is that the reason some might have been willing to stick with EJ longer is because he was at least trying (not very successfully) to play the Quarterback position.

It has become increasingly apparent this year that Tyrod has no interest in playing the Quarterback position.

Tyrod does what he does more effectively and efficiently than EJ does what he does but what Tyrod does will never bring you true success in the NFL.

Tyrod is so good at scrambling that he scrambles even when guys are open. I used to do the same thing playing backyard football. You can't catch me!!! Too bad you don't get points for scrambling and you have to actually complete passes from time to time

Unless its C. Jones our qb is not on the team right now.

instead of throwing the ball away to stop the clock TT holds on to it; then the pass just before the two minute, TT fails to get the play off as he showed no hurry. I have never been a Tyrod ball washer, but I am officially through with him!