TNF: Actual frozen tundra for Chefs-Raiders

YoloinOhio

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carr has been on fire so it is hard to say but the Chiefs have been one team to successfully stop him. Who is Cousins playing?

Cousins playing at Philly Sunday night. Also, I got Zeke, Rawls, Forte and Spencer Ware as Rbs. Zeke locked in for RB 1. Probably going with Ware for RB2. So Forte or Rawls in the flex?

GAH! It's so frustrating.

Frustrating the Bills never seem to be a team that can pull out games.

Cousins playing at Philly Sunday night. Also, I got Zeke, Rawls, Forte and Spencer Ware as Rbs. Zeke locked in for RB 1. Probably going with Ware for RB2. So Forte or Rawls in the flex?

Normally I'd say Rawls, but Forte is playing the 49ers this week.

i am playing Zeke and Rawls but if I had Ware that is verrrry tempting vs that Raider D, and Latham is doubtful again...

So you can't lose here, Rise Up! 4 stud RB plays.

i am playing Zeke and Rawls but if I had Ware that is verrrry tempting vs that Raider D, and Latham is doubtful again...

So you can't lose here, Rise Up! 4 stud RB plays.

I have Ware and Rawls going. I need about 120 points for tiebreakers. Hopefully Julio plays otherwise I'm going with a boom or bust, have my eye on Will Fuller.

GAH! It's so frustrating.

Not as frustrating as the Broncos winning the Saints game by blocking the go ahead extra point and returning it for the winning defensive two point conversion.

That game could very well be the one that keeps the Bills out of the playoffs.

Not as frustrating as the Broncos winning the Saints game by blocking the go ahead extra point and returning it for the winning defensive two point conversion.

That game could very well be the one that keeps the Bills out of the playoffs.

We're keeping OURSELVES out of the damn playoffs........

Forte is tough - the 49ers suck but hes in a bit of a time share with powell, and who knows what the game plan will be with petty in. I would be stacking the box if it were me.

Cousins has been one of the best qb's in the past few weeks, and philly has been getting torn up lately.

Edited by dneveu

We're keeping OURSELVES out of the damn playoffs........

After the last 16 years I've stopped caring about how they get in, just get the F in. I'll take a 7-9 Seahawks style playoff appearance at this point. Edited by MDH