[Misleading Title]Tyrod and blood sugar

Follow up.... i suppose i could have made a more intellectual thread like " fire rex" or "tyrod sucks" or the ever popular "draft so n so" thread.

Without getting too into how i know this...i believe tyrod has a serious issue with blood sugar. The mind stops processing higher level thought like computation, analysis etc. It can still function at a primitive level however, ie fight or flight response. I notice tightwad often has stretches of decent throwing, followed by 4 to 5 3-n-outs in a row. He seems to do well to start every game, comes out in second halves and does well, but has looked pathetic in 2nd and 4rth quarters. I firmly believe his mind tires and he resorts to his legs. If a team spies him, like cincy did, he becomes a completely worthless piece of crap, kind of like trent edwards, who people blamed the concussion on for this issue. I wish someone would look into this because it may be the reason for his lack of play making half the time.

Edited by re enlightener

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it has more to do that he followed Michael Vick at VA Tech and never fully developed the skill to read defenses, follow his progressions etc. As Jay Cutler is a type 1 diabetic and he doesn't run like Tyrod so let's stop with the excuses and face the reality that Tyrod was a 6th Round pick for a reason and he's far from a complete QB and six years into his NFL career he likely never will be.

Edited by The Jokeman

Without getting too into how i know this...i believe tyrod has a serious issue with blood sugar. The mind stops processing higher level thought like computation, analysis etc. It can still fuction at a primitive level however, ie foght or flight. I notice tightwad often has stretches of decent throwing, flollowed by 4 to 5 3n outs in a row. He seems to do well to start every game, comes out in second halves and does well, but has looked pathetic in 2nd and 4rth quarters. I firmly believe his mind tires and he resorts to his legs. If a team spies him, like cincy did, he becomes a completely wothless piece of crap, kind of like trent edwards, who people blamed the concussion on for this issue. I wish someone would look into this because it may be the reason for his lack of play making half the time.

No, I would like to know how you know this? Because your post shows you don't

know jack about blood sugars, diabetes, whatever.

Without getting too into how i know this...i believe tyrod has a serious issue with blood sugar. The mind stops processing higher level thought like computation, analysis etc. It can still fuction at a primitive level however, ie foght or flight. I notice tightwad often has stretches of decent throwing, flollowed by 4 to 5 3n outs in a row. He seems to do well to start every game, comes out in second halves and does well, but has looked pathetic in 2nd and 4rth quarters. I firmly believe his mind tires and he resorts to his legs. If a team spies him, like cincy did, he becomes a completely wothless piece of crap, kind of like trent edwards, who people blamed the concussion on for this issue. I wish someone would look into this because it may be the reason for his lack of play making half the time.

I firmly believe he just isn't a very good QB

So drink orange juice, or insulin shots?

Makes sense. I know when my blood sugar gets out of whack, I can't see open receivers in the middle of the field either.

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have read on this site. And that's saying something.

Sadly, it's not even in my top 20.

Oh dear. this is why he is so bad? Maybe Rex should make him a bag of cookies before every game, then feed him in between his three, and outs Edited by DirtDart