[Misleading Title]Tyrod and blood sugar

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous!

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I am not going to completely throw your post under the bus here, but it for sure seems like a stretch of a theory. Don't you think Tyrod would know, or one of his family/anyone close to him would know that he has a blood sugar problem? You are right that he seems to do better in the 1st and 3rd quarters for the most part. But there are probably 5-10 reasons why that could be, opposed to his blood sugar levels. Could be because the defence adjusts, adversity, plain fatigue. It could be anything really. Saying it's his blood sugar levels seems like a shot in the dark to myself, but just my opinion

Not to say my credentials are huge but I have studied physiology for 3 years and got an understanding of glucose, blood sugar, sport nutrition energy systems, etc. I train AA and AAA hockey teams and teach them about sport nutrition and fitness of course (I know you said you would like for people to post their credentials)

Edited by billsfan11