GDT: Bills vs. Raiders 2nd Half Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny as hell people are talkin smack against Watkins. On the telecast alone we saw two plays where he was WIDE open for an easy TD if the throw was accurate or thrown at all. I wonder how many there will be once someone looks at the 22.

I don't have the energy or computer skills to do it, but I wish someone would put together a "lowlight" video showing every big play or TD Tyrod didn't make b/c the throw was garbage or he didn't make the throw at all.

I'm guessing you could find 30 such examples at this point in the season.

We are seeing a Super Bowl contender in the Raiders. They are an awesome team. Bills are not there yet. Taylor is not Carr. This was the one win we could give. Now we have to win 4

We are not a contender but we are optimistic about running the table?

Tyler Dunne@TyDunne 40m40 minutes ago

Tyrod Taylor had Marquise Goodwin wide, wide, WIDE open for a 73-yard touchdown on a post route there. Didn't see him. Scrambled.

or this one, or the other.....

This is par for the course now.

I've defended TT enough. No more.

You're a good guy, but you gotta go.

Edited by Playoffs?

We're not getting in at 10-6... oh, and we suck.

And we will not finish 10-6 either. We lose to Pittsburgh at home next week to drop to 6-7. We will be lucky to get to 7-9. And yes we do suck STILL. Not getting any better after how many years now?

You know what sucks? If the Raiders had come out and beat us up from the git, we'd probably be OK with it. But in true Bills fashion, they have to get our hopes up that the upset is within reach, only to have a ridiculously epic collapse. If they could only stop finding new and more humiliating ways to lose big games, but they continue to invent them. That's what really sucks about 17 and counting.

You know what sucks? If the Raiders had come out and beat us up from the git, we'd probably be OK with it. But in true Bills fashion, they have to get our hopes up that the upset is within reach, only to have a ridiculously epic collapse. If they could only stop finding new and more humiliating ways to lose big games, but they continue to invent them. That's what really sucks about 17 and counting.

Exactly. See my avatar...