GDT: Bills vs. Raiders 2nd Half Thread

Yes, Tyrod stinks. But again, the problem with this team is the Defense. Until that brutal reality is faced, nothing will change

The reality is that so many fans would rather point at the QB for not being Derek Carr then see the real reason the team gave up three TD's so quickly.

Rex Ryan's defense has yet to beat a winning QB this season.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod Taylor proved today why he is thr try-hard likable not-good-enough QB. I am not sure that EJ was as bad as Taylor is. Once in a while EJ threw a pass on time without holding the ball and trying to scramble around then throw the ball nowhere near the receiver.

EJ was horrible and had Terrible accuracy, TT is better that's not saying much

So they've made it to 10-2 with a garbage D? LOL!!

Yea they have. Have you watched this team? Amerson is CB1...who plays on that interior line??? No idea. Mack and Irvin are 2/11 and they play downhill all game because nothing else matters. The raiders record shows what a good offense can do in this leauge of "mediocrity"...just don't confuse them with a good team. Their defense is bad enough that they will fall to pieces when it matters, unfortunately I think that will be against B word boy Brady and we get to hope the NFC wins...

Raiders have a bright young future but need to address a few spots on that D before they go deep. As I said earlier Carr is a thing of beauty and I'd empty the roster for him.

Absolutely no reason not to do this. None.

Well, except for destroying the confidence of Cardale who is in NO way ready to play an NFL regular season game. Think 12 of 30 for 125 yards ready, if Cardale starts. Better to throw EJ to the wolves- he clearly won't be here next year.

Well, except for destroying the confidence of Cardale who is in NO way ready to play an NFL regular season game. Think 12 of 30 for 125 yards ready, if Cardale starts. Better to throw EJ to the wolves- he clearly won't be here next year.

It'd be an improvement over tryhard

EJ was horrible and had Terrible accuracy, TT is better that's not saying much

EJ was awfully inconsistent but could throw with anticipation at times. TT takes care of the ball, has great wheels and throws the receiver only when he's wide open. Zero instincts for the position, zero anticipation.

We are seeing a Super Bowl contender in the Raiders. They are an awesome team. Bills are not there yet. Taylor is not Carr. This was the one win we could give. Now we have to win 4

Well...The Bills had a 24-9 lead against that great SB contender and had a nuclear meltdown choke of a collapse...

Honestly if you wanna play that one off as we played the better team and we'll get em next week go ahead and do so...Chances are you'll just be even more disappointed the next time our great Defensive Coach can't come up with a plan to stop anyone, or our great starting QB chokes with the game on the line...

This team is average...TT is not good enough...And Rex Ryan has destroyed this Defense in less than 2 years...

They're all but done...8-8...Maybe 9-7...But I'm not counting 7-9 out either...Even 6-10...They could have been much better...They have enough talent...They just choke...

I did not think they would win this game but being up 15 and then losing. That is brutal. Everyone is dumping on Taylor. He got them 24 points. It should have been 28. The loss is all on the defense and its collapse. 28 points in 12 minutes. Bills are not built for track meets. Rex and Rob have to answer this defeat. The season is pretty much over. Need to win out and that is a daunting task.

Oh no we get it. It's the sunshine brigade that doesn't get it

wattup big fat six pack!! you know if we woulda kept it close the whole game like 10-9 to 17-16 to 24-23 to etc...

and THEN lost i wouldnt even care. Its that we were up 24-9 and jus blew the lead that really pisses me off...

I blame you. its your fault we dont have a super rookie and everybody in here knows it!!

OBD will obviously have Tyrod starting next year but if theres a rookie that could give us the same level of play as Dak early on and is a good prospect, then OBD should pull the trigger and draft one. Simple as that.

This is nothing more than a cliche. Do you have any evidence whatsoever that putting Cardale in and having him struggle will "destroy" his confidence, as opposed to giving him NFL game experience upon which he can build? Edited by mannc