RIP Joe McKnight

Boyst62, do yourself a favor and go back to the PPP, you don't have to respond to our posts...nor do you have to try to insult anyone, that is one of the reasons I don't go to the PPP board, I have very valid points that I believe in, much like you believe in your points. But, going to the PPP board and trying to express them is much like trying to call into Rush or Hannity, the audience attacks you.

Actually, this whole post took a terribly wrong turn, I apologize for my part. A young man who did not deserve to die, is dead today.

I hope my city doesn't fall apart.

its not fair to many on this board that if they post a reply they get censored when it was conservative. Then, liberals could easily make replies and get away with it. How many trump bashing comments have been made of recent? Everyone let's them go but if you say something bad about Hillary all hell breaks loose. We allow way too much slant amongst ourselves before moderation and censorship.

That's my argument. That's why at least a few have quit and others banned and a mod left. Bias kills this board. And then everyone rips on PPP but avoids it without making it a better place. Until you participate in it you can't comment.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then either you don't watch the news or know how to work Google.

Ashtabula, OH- 10/7/16

Solon, OH- 8/27/16

Tipp City, OH- 8/28/16

Clayton, OH-8/17/16

There is quite a list if you bother to look.

i didn't mean to offend you. Again, for the third time - I said that you don't usually hear about these things unless it is a famous person. Therefore i said I didn't "hear about them." I didn't say they didn't happen. It was not meant to offend anyone who lives in the south. Simply an observation.

its not fair to many on this board that if they post a reply they get censored when it was conservative. Then, liberals could easily make replies and get away with it. How many trump bashing comments have been made of recent? Everyone let's them go but if you say something bad about Hillary all hell breaks loose. We allow way too much slant amongst ourselves before moderation and censorship.

That's my argument. That's why at least a few have quit and others banned and a mod left. Bias kills this board. And then everyone rips on PPP but avoids it without making it a better place. Until you participate in it you can't comment.

It is a little odd that "it's not fair to censor someone on the board" but at the same time you are defending a guys right to seemingly execute a man in broad daylight. I think that's where some of this got unhinged.

i didn't mean to offend you. Again, for the third time - I said that you don't usually hear about these things unless it is a famous person. Therefore i said I didn't "hear about them." I didn't say they didn't happen. It was not meant to offend anyone who lives in the south. Simply an observation.

....well I am offended :nana:

Then either you don't watch the news or know how to work Google.

Ashtabula, OH- 10/7/16

Solon, OH- 8/27/16

Tipp City, OH- 8/28/16

Clayton, OH-8/17/16

There is quite a list if you bother to look.

i didn't mean to offend you. Again, for the third time - I said that you don't usually hear about these things unless it is a famous person. Therefore i said I didn't "hear about them." I didn't say they didnt or never happen. ??? It was not meant to offend anyone who lives in the south. Simply an observation/question to someone who lives there as to how prevalent it is.

Standing over him and firing another bullet into the unarmed guy is an execution. How can they release him?

I guess because it's Louisiana... I'm sure he will claim he was standing his ground if charged and if it makes it to trial, but amazing that he wasn't even charged yet. Gotta think he will be in the coming days, but just allowing him to walk out of there right away... pretty incredible.

you're attacking the 2nd amendment. And that's your opinion.

As well as defending yourself with a gun when someone else's doesn't have one is also your opinion. Soooo.. you've got opinions. They're really special and all unique. But... you've turned it into a second amendment issue. You have the right to defend yourself with a gun in this country. Its a federal law and 46 States seem to be in agreement with this viewpoint.

Again, go here if you're so passionate. Else wise, I'm done with you on this topic Gug. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/169012-what-is-better-no-guns-or-more-guns/?view=getnewpost

I'd rather be a kitty with a gun than assaulted with out one. Then again, I've never been accused of being a kitty

I'm not, nor have I ever, "attacked" the 2nd Amendment.

Believe it or not, it's possible to be a proponent of the right to bear arms AND realize that there is a problem with gun violence in our country that needs to be addressed.

of course not because none of you can make a valid point on the subject to save your life.

If you could you'd have no problem. But of course you won't try. And that's sad.

Prayer for the victims of the gun viokence in Columbus with Tim Kaine, while you're at it

Edit. Seriously. You all protest PPP because its "not fair" but do nothing to try to change that. Don't participate. Don't nuffin

Its like those whining over trump who didn't even vote. And its a mockery that this type of liberal BS is tolerated on TSW when anything conservative is battled. Next you'll accuse me of racism, womanizing etc

You did call me snowflake. What was that about?

so let this be a lesson. Don't run your mouth and be a dick when you never know what you're up against. Avoid confrontation and realize there is always going to be some immature !@#$ in this world

That is just it, in this world, you should be able to go home even if you are a dick. You should not be killed on the road, over a minor dispute.

Y'all wanna turn this in to a 2nd amendment issue for here

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/169012-what-is-better-no-guns-or-more-guns/?view=getnewpost

Y'all libs are scared to discuss this where it should be. The 2nd amendment ain't going no where... ever.

So discuss it there. And until you do. I win. I win every damn time

You are the one turning this into a 2nd amendment issue.

Most Americans believe in the 2nd amendment's existence and need. However, most gun owners believe that a firearm should be used for last resort protection, hunting, or other sporting practices. Based on what has been reported, I see none of that applying here.

It is a little odd that "it's not fair to censor someone on the board" but at the same time you are defending a guys right to seemingly execute a man in broad daylight. I think that's where some of this got unhinged.

....well I am offended :nana:

I'm defending the constitution. In there also stipulates innocent until proven guilty. And jumps to conslusion are dangerous and have shown to be so in Sanford, Charlotte. St Louis, Baltimore and los Angeles, etc.

As far as the rest of replies to me, take it to PPP. And calling someone snowflake just is a token of how special you are ... being special is a good thing!

I'm not, nor have I ever, "attacked" the 2nd Amendment.

Believe it or not, it's possible to be a proponent of the right to bear arms AND realize that there is a problem with gun violence in our country that needs to be addressed.

...I'm jot going to link to a site you won't believe or bother regarding but gun crimes are dowm, as well as violent crimes when I last looked. This will all be ignored because you'll say one is enough. Then I'll reply where is your outrage in Baltimore, Chicago etc. The states with the strictest gun laws continue to have the biggest issues with the guns. Irony.

I'm defending the constitution. In there also stipulates innocent until proven guilty. And jumps to conslusion are dangerous and have shown to be so in Sanford, Charlotte. St Louis, Baltimore and los Angeles, etc.

As far as the rest of replies to me, take it to PPP. And calling someone snowflake just is a token of how special you are ... being special is a good thing!

...I'm jot going to link to a site you won't believe or bother regarding but gun crimes are dowm, as well as violent crimes when I last looked. This will all be ignored because you'll say one is enough. Then I'll reply where is your outrage in Baltimore, Chicago etc. The states with the strictest gun laws continue to have the biggest issues with the guns. Irony.

If the statistics were from a reliable source, sure I'd believe the numbers were down.

That doesn't mean that they're not still WAY to high.

This isn't necessarily about gun laws. You know this.

Where is the outrage in Chicago?

That's not true. The states with the weakest gun laws have the highest aggregate levels of gun violence. But don't let facts get in your way. If you're talking about cities, New Orleans is the worst for gun violence per capita. Chicago has the most, but if you control for population, it's levels are less than many other cities. Not trying to turn this thread political, even though it's already there, but real data is important.

Y'all wanna turn this in to a 2nd amendment issue for here

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/169012-what-is-better-no-guns-or-more-guns/?view=getnewpost

Y'all libs are scared to discuss this where it should be. The 2nd amendment ain't going no where... ever.

So discuss it there. And until you do. I win. I win every damn time

Y'all, huh? Just how far south of Buffalo are you, Bubba? I sure hope you are as strong on all the other rights we have as you are over the "militia" amendment. Oh, and as well-schooled as you are on Constitutional history, you probably know that it, and the entire "American Experiment," is totally, by definition, "liberal." We were founded by men profoundly influenced by the Scottish and French Enlightenments, which rejected religion and all mystical formulations as the basis of governance, instead making Man, Science and Reason the heart of our system.

BTW, the Second Amendment was a sop to the South, where fearful rich white slavers were outnumbered by their "property." Thrifty New Englanders saw it as a way to get a military force on the cheap. Today guns seem to be most loved still by fearful white men.

Edited by yungmack

Do you even know what a "liberal" or "conservative" is? Most of those who today call themselves conservatives most definitely are nothing of the sort.

Y'all, huh? Just how far south of Buffalo are you, Bubba? I sure hope you are as strong on all the other rights we have as you are over the "militia" amendment. Oh, and as well-schooled as you are on Constitutional history, you probably know that it, and the entire "American Experiment," is totally, by definition, "liberal." We were founded by men profoundly influenced by the Scottish and French Enlightenments, which rejected religion and all mystical formulations as the basis of governance, instead making Man, Science and Reason the heart of our system.

BTW, the Second Amendment was a sop to the South, where fearful rich white slavers were outnumbered by their "property." Thrifty New Englanders saw it as a way to get a military force on the cheap. Today guns seem to be most loved still by fearful white men.

tl,dr

Where is the outrage in Chicago?

no one cares about chicago

This is sad. Not just the unnecessary death, the way some of you have challenged/broken the rules on Wall decorum

[This is an automated response]

The thread is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.