RIP Joe McKnight

No way, it was an execution

I hope you are right, I hope they lock him up for the remaining of his life, but if it goes to trial and the trial is in Jefferson Parrish...strangers things have happened. George Zimmerman shot an unarmed teenager, that he initiated contact with and today he is free.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are right, I hope they lock him up for the remaining of his life, but if it goes to trial and the trial is in Jefferson Parrish...strangers things have happened. George Zimmerman shot an unarmed teenager, that he initiated contact with and today he is free.

Hard to argue that. What a !@#$ed up country

First Will Smith and now this. I know we may only hear about these when it's a famous person but are road rage shootings common in Nola (or south in general)? Don't hear about these in Ohio.

I think that the violent crimes here are just high. Louisiana has the highest murder rate: http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/09/louisiana_tops_murder_rate_aga.html. Sadly New Orleans has already passed last years murder total of 164. To put that in context New Orleans and Buffalo are roughly the same size.

quick. Let's jump to conclusions. It worked real well for Zimmerman!

...seriously?

I couldn't disagree more with pretty much anything you've ever said, but yes, your right. I based that comment on what I've read from eye witnesses. Way to early to know the validity.

maybe y9u don't understand the rights of anyone.

George Zimmerman was attacked by martin physically. And Zimmerman defended his life. Should martin have been allowed to beat his ass because Martin fit the description of a kid when had been repotted committing crimes in the neighborhood, was walking across lawns and looking in windows? What did zimmerman do that was illegal? Not a damn thing. Martin attacked the guy and learned the lesson that you just don't provoke a fight when you don't know the reality of who you're up against.

My god, that's a horrible, horrible stream of lies you believe. There was a mammoth thread on PPP. If you want to discuss how wrong you are there... go find it. If not your incredible lack of understanding of this does not belong here.

I couldn't disagree more with pretty much anything you've ever said, but yes, your right. I based that comment on what I've read from eye witnesses. Way to early to know the validity.

eye witnesses said Kenneth scot Keith had a book when they talked to reporters. Then admitted they lied when interviewed by SBI. Witnesses don't always tell the truth

No ... we certainly do not agree.

guess you're smarter than the dudes who wrote the constitution. Road scholar...eh?

I know we don't agree but its hilarious to think you don't think people deserve rights.

so let this be a lesson. Don't run your mouth and be a dick when you never know what you're up against. Avoid confrontation and realize there is always going to be some immature !@#$ in this world

I hope you are being sarcastic.

First no one really knows what happened, Mr McKnight was apologizing to his killer prior to his execution. I don't think he was "running his mouth"

good then we agree. Guns are a right all Americans have and there is no reason anyone should not have a gun.

I love this argument, first not all Americans have that right, secondly that is what everyone needs, full scale war in busy intersections.

That would be Rhodes Scholar, Einstein :)

that's the joke of it... new hear? Its a TBDism.

Makes fun of those who pretend to be all well versed of something and says roads scholar because I'd gets butchered a lot. Started in the shout box. Gugny knows it. Not sure he will reply. He sort of dislikes me fully right now.

wtf?! He surrendered his weapon and there were eyewitnesses!

we don't know the story yet... simmer down.

Y'all wanna turn this in to a 2nd amendment issue for here

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/169012-what-is-better-no-guns-or-more-guns/?view=getnewpost

Y'all libs are scared to discuss this where it should be. The 2nd amendment ain't going no where... ever.

So discuss it there. And until you do. I win. I win every damn time

:lol: Yeah, you win alright. Ignorance truly is bliss.

And no "discussion" takes place on PPP.

Y'all wanna turn this in to a 2nd amendment issue for here

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/169012-what-is-better-no-guns-or-more-guns/?view=getnewpost

Y'all libs are scared to discuss this where it should be. The 2nd amendment ain't going no where... ever.

So discuss it there. And until you do. I win. I win every damn time

This isn't a 2nd amendment issue.

And "defending your life" with a gun when the other person doesn't have one. That makes one a murderer most times and a pu$$y.

I hope you are being sarcastic.

First no one really knows what happened, Mr McKnight was apologizing to his killer prior to his execution. I don't think he was "running his mouth"

I love this argument, first not all Americans have that right, secondly that is what everyone needs, full scale war in busy intersections.

well, no charges have been filed yet. I am sure they will be, lynch loves these types of issues and it will be a federal issue soon enough. Then she can take over another police dept!

Anyway, discuss this further here, snowflake: