RIP Joe McKnight

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously. Personally, I grieve much more about the children that are being senselessly slaughtered in our country.

I understand that. I once talked to this woman who was a court stenographer and I said that must be a pretty interesting job.She disagreed. She told me about a case that still haunts me to this day. Involving children and the man who tortured and killed them. I can not dwell on this story in my head for too long, it is far too emotional.

I defer to your infinite knowledge on this matter. Thanks for sharing.

You're a fool. Highlighting your rampant and willful ignorance in the matter doesn't make me knowledgeable. It just points out that you're a !@#$ing fool. Just because I do know more than you, doesn't make my knowledge infinite. It just makes you rampantly and willfully ignorant.

There's a wide spectrum between "knowing everything" and "total ignorance." You've filled this thread with your retarded insistence on such a manichean dualism, which is why you're getting absolutely no goddamn respect from anyone here. Unass your head, boy.

You're a fool. Highlighting your rampant and willful ignorance in the matter doesn't make me knowledgeable. It just points out that you're a !@#$ing fool. Just because I do know more than you, doesn't make my knowledge infinite. It just makes you rampantly and willfully ignorant.

There's a wide spectrum between "knowing everything" and "total ignorance." You've filled this thread with your retarded insistence on such a manichean dualism, which is why you're getting absolutely no goddamn respect from anyone here. Unass your head, boy.

I have lurked on this site and in this forum for years Tom, and one thing I do know is that I do not give a damn about what you or anyone else thinks. I stated my opinions, that is all. Said how I felt, right or wrong. I don't need your respect, I don't know you.

Okay other differences between McKnight and Smith. In Smiths shooting both were out of their cars. There was an accident involved, first when Smith hit Cardell Hayes' vehicle then when Hayes hit Smiths vehicle. In the Smith shooting, Smiths wife was also wounded as Hayes opened fire on Smith as he was reaching for a weapon. Two other men from another vehicle, Smiths friends, also got out of their vehicle and began to fight Hayes' friend who was a passenger in Cardells car. Smith was inebriated at the time of the shooting. Over three times the states legal limit.

Hayes is using the Stand Your Ground defense in his trial.

And don't call me "boy".

And don't call me "boy".

Why, are you a girl? For someone who doesn't give a **** about what we think sure gives a **** about what we say.

If that offends you I suggest you either nut up or scurry back to the confines of the moderator patrolled main board. :rolleyes:

Why, are you a girl? For someone who doesn't give a **** about what we think sure gives a **** about what we say.

If that offends you I suggest you either nut up or scurry back to the confines of the moderator patrolled main board.

That was a joke, you big dummy

I have lurked on this site and in this forum for years Tom, and one thing I do know is that I do not give a damn about what you or anyone else thinks. I stated my opinions, that is all. Said how I felt, right or wrong. I don't need your respect, I don't know you.

Then you're going to keep getting beatings.

If that's your thing, fine. But don't B word about it.

Inb4 26cornerbtch checks in with a link to some compassionate story from salon. Its about that time...

Okay other differences between McKnight and Smith. In Smiths shooting both were out of their cars. There was an accident involved, first when Smith hit Cardell Hayes' vehicle then when Hayes hit Smiths vehicle. In the Smith shooting, Smiths wife was also wounded as Hayes opened fire on Smith as he was reaching for a weapon. Two other men from another vehicle, Smiths friends, also got out of their vehicle and began to fight Hayes' friend who was a passenger in Cardells car. Smith was inebriated at the time of the shooting. Over three times the states legal limit.

Hayes is using the Stand Your Ground defense in his trial.

And don't call me "boy".

soooo you read the GQ article and still don't know **** about the shooting... you need to read more.

Want to bring up the whole one dude chasing another at high speeds? Or fleeing the scene? Or alcohol? Start there...

But you can understand why i took it seriously right?

And you hurt my feelings.

I'm not that big? :D

but you are a dummy. I'm bigger. So I'm a bigger dummy.

An insult burped up from the gutter.

Not an insult, you fool. You're a jerk. A worthless, yammering waste of life that gets way more attention than he deserves. You add absolutely nothing to any conversation. People make fun of you, but you just mindlessly continue on, like you actually contribute something to the conversation, oblivious to the fact that everyone here knows you're a jerk. It's like watching the energizer bunny of retardeness - you just keep going and going and going. For the life of me, I'll never understand why anyone even bothers. You're a waste of space, a waste of breath, and a waste of time.

Of course, you're going to reply with something predictably lame and pat yourself on the back as if you said something intellectual in your defense, but make no mistake - you're a jerk. You'll always be a jerk. If you realized today that you're a jerk, you'd still be the last one on earth to know it, you jerk.

Edited by Azalin

Not an insult, you fool. You're a jerk. A worthless, yammering waste of life that gets way more attention than he deserves. You add absolutely nothing to any conversation. People make fun of you, but you just mindlessly continue on, like you actually contribute something to the conversation, oblivious to the fact that everyone here knows you're a jerk. It's like watching the energizer bunny of retardeness - you just keep going and going and going. For the life of me, I'll never understand why anyone even bothers. You're a waste of space, a waste of breath, and a waste of time.

Of course, you're going to reply with something predictably lame and pat yourself on the back as if you said something intellectual in your defense, but make no mistake - you're a jerk. You'll always be a jerk. If you realized today that you're a jerk, you'd still be the last one on earth to know it, you jerk.

It's not like you to hold back like this.

he is worth the effort and time you just spent doing this. Don't let him b worth even that