Guns N' Roses billboards all over Buffalo (update 8/16/2017)

Spurna

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard last Saturday this could very well happen.

Personally I couldn't care less, but I know many do. Never got what made G&R a thing. Effed up rock stars who crap on fans. My impression anyway.

I lived in West Hollywood in the 80's when that genre took over the LA/Hollywood scene. It was a very cool time and place to be a 20-something.

Massive 2017 tour deep in the planning stages. Looks like a stop in Buffalo is on the list. Great news for Guns fans in WNY.

As for guns crapping on fans. that would be one guy Rose. He is at the age where he finally gets it.

Fill the coffers and keep payng for the lifestyle he enjoys. Slash is somewhat underrated. His classical guitar playng, which he does not do live is superb.

That would be cool. I went to the GNR, Metallica, Faith no More show at Rich stadium in the summer of '92 I think it was. First concert at age 16, we were all on the field. Good times.

I was there. Great show! GNR about and hour and half late. Works really well being that late, since the audience is nice and calm after Metallica!

I was a HUGE GNR fan when they first hit the scene. Now I have zero, nadda, zip, zilch, desire to see them. I did watch Duff's It's So Easy and Other Lies on Netfilx a couple weeks ago. That is pretty good. The amount of booze (and other things) that guy put in his body is crazy. What's really crazy is he's survived and lived to tell the tale.

isn't he some financial guru to the stars? i find that kind of stuff amazing, to live that kind of lifestyle but still be so grounded so as to have those kinds of life skills that he is willing to share with others in his profession

I was a HUGE GNR fan when they first hit the scene. Now I have zero, nadda, zip, zilch, desire to see them. I did watch Duff's It's So Easy and Other Lies on Netfilx a couple weeks ago. That is pretty good. The amount of booze (and other things) that guy put in his body is crazy. What's really crazy is he's survived and lived to tell the tale.

isn't he some financial guru to the stars? i find that kind of stuff amazing, to live that kind of lifestyle but still be so grounded so as to have those kinds of life skills that he is willing to share with others in his profession

He supposedly started a wealth management firm (Meridian Rock) but there's not much online about it so not sure if it's still around.