Interesting stat just presented on WGR

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 starting QB have a 3:1 TD:Int ratio or better.

So, it kinda looks like not turning the ball over isn't necessarily an indicator of a solid NFL starter.

It looks like it's a quality just about EVERY qb has.

It's because it is easy anymore to have an effective passing game. NFL has skewed all rules to make it that way.

Yet here we sit

So, it kinda looks like not turning the ball over isn't necessarily an indicator of a solid NFL starter.

A cursory look down the list of QBs will tell you that "stat" is bullsh*t. But carry on.

Protecting the ball, alone, will get you QB stats like under 200 yards passing, minimal TDs and very few INTs.

It's nice if you're scoring with special teams, defense and the running game.

If you're not scoring/moving chains via other methods, your team will likely end up being about a .500 team.

Who wants that???

They would be wrong of course ...by a lot

Edited by 34-78-83

Honestly this place is becoming worse than yahoo or youtube comment section. Like what's up with this told you so agenda pushing bull ****? Is it the vocal minority or is this how the most of you feel after a win? I love the info and interacting with other fans...but jesus us christ...

Every one of these threads I click I basically know I'm trolling myself; but I do it anyways.

Edited by Billschinatown

Honestly this place is becoming worse than yahoo or youtube comment section. Like what's up with this told you so agenda pushing bull ****? Is it the vocal minority or is this how the most of you feel after a win? I love the info and interacting with other fans...but jesus us christ...

I agree. Its ridiculous.

Every one of these threads I click I basically know I'm trolling myself; but I do it anyways.

Right, the Bills won so everything must be perfect and nobody is allowed to address the elephant in the room. :doh: