Derrick Carr hurt

26TrapDraw

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope all injuries are just serious enough to help the Bills while not being serious enough to effect the career of the player.

this.

ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo)

11/27/16, 7:48 PM

Carr does it again!

Most GW Drives in 4th Qtr/OT Since Start of 2015

Matthew Stafford 10

Derek Carr 9

Eli Manning 7 pic.twitter.com/YnSAivkCMg

That is awesome.

Which leaves it as a fourth quarter shoot-out between Carr and Taylor. :bag:

I like our chances on paper but, Khalil Mack vs J Mills is not a good match up for us. I hope Kromer figures that out before Sun

Which leaves it as a fourth quarter shoot-out between Carr and Taylor. :bag:

Don't like our chances there...think at least 5 or 6 of Raiders wins including yesterday's have been Carr bringing them back from behind...they are like the Cardiac Pack with Majkowski from back in the day...

Absolutely not. Teams play the hands that are dealt.

Personal preference, I want to see our guys take on their best guys if humanly possible. Doesn't change the facts but damn, a win over a healthy Carr/Cooper/Crabtree would be fantastic for confidence.

A win without them would be the exact same.

Why is it those who think wins are tainted when the other team is missing key players don't feel the same way about other teams beating the Bills while we are missing key players? Never a tainted win going the other way, is there?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Why is it those who think wins are tainted when the other team is missing key players don't feel the same way about other teams beating the Bills while we are missing key players? Never a tainted win going the other way, is there?

It's not about wins being 'tainted'. They all count the same, no watter what dross they put on the field.

It's about being a fan of the sport and, personally, I'd rather watch their best play our best. Sheer appreciation for the talent levels on show.

Just curious, If we beat a Carr lead Oakland team, do the Bills automatically get into the playoffs?

If they are Carr-less do the Bills get half of a win?

A win is a win is a win is a win is a win. KC last year made the play-offs beating I think it was 2 starting Quarterbacks all season. Ever single week they seemed to play a team playing their backup.

You are what your record says you are - Doug Marrone was 9-7 whoever the Pats ran out there in the 2nd half of week 17.

Rex last year was 8-8 regardless of beating Dallas' scout teamers in week 16.

None of the rest matters. Count up the wins at the end of the season and see how many you have. It doesn't matter if Derek Carr, David Carr or Donald Duck are playing Quarterback. Get the W. That is all that counts.

A win is a win is a win is a win is a win. KC last year made the play-offs beating I think it was 2 starting Quarterbacks all season. Ever single week they seemed to play a team playing their backup.

You are what your record says you are - Doug Marrone was 9-7 whoever the Pats ran out there in the 2nd half of week 17.

Rex last year was 8-8 regardless of beating Dallas' scout teamers in week 16.

None of the rest matters. Count up the wins at the end of the season and see how many you have. It doesn't matter if Derek Carr, David Carr or Donald Duck are playing Quarterback. Get the W. That is all that counts.

Donald Duck has given this team fits for years.