What if we finish 10-6?

BmarvB

Winning 5 of the last 6 games is possible even if it may not be probable. But if they do it, finish 10-6, and still don't make the playoffs, how many of you would consider it a successful season, and how many would kick dirt on them and scream for some heads to roll and players be sent on their merry little way?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's going to happen. I don't see them beating Oakland, and I also think they'll lose to Pittsburgh. They struggle against good QB's, and until they beat one I'll expect more of the same. I think all the "playoff" talk is a little bit crazy, I just don't see this team going 5-1, or especially 6-0. They needed the Ravens, Jets and Dolphins games, that was their season and in two of those they had a roster at full-strength.

If they couldn't beat the Jets, I don't expect them to beat good teams who are playing for their divisions or the playoffs.

Edited by JustWinPlease

To the OP, if the Bills make it to 10-6, i will likely consider that a very positive step in the right direction, and a good indication of resiliency in overcoming injury adversity. To make it to 10-6 means either the defense really stepped up, or Tyrod, or both. So, playoffs or not, I'll be encouraged.

No...in fact it does not. it makes a difference YOU......to the world it matters whether it is a "W" or a "L"

Tells me and the rest of the world if it is a good team or not. But ok. Because if you squeak by Jax and Cle you will struggle with a good team.

These ugly wins talk is just window dressing to hide a flawed team

But then again Bills fans love Moral victories so yes 10-6 with no playoffs is awesome

Tells me and the rest of the world if it is a good team or not. But ok. Because if you squeak by Jax and Cle you will struggle with a good team.

These ugly wins talk is just window dressing to hide a flawed team

But then again Bills fans love Moral victories so yes 10-6 with no playoffs is awesome

There was a time when we were LOSING these ugly games.......just sayin

The bills are beating the teams they are supposed to beat. It is progress.

Not every one of course

The team got off to a slow start this year. Im not disputing that.

But that's the point. Cincy a win a good team would have dominated them.

The only games that there is a ? Thrown into is division games. Sneaking past a Jets team that is down is different than sneaking past a bad really bad Cincy team.

Edited by MAJBobby

There was a time when we were LOSING these ugly games.......just sayin

The bills are beating the teams they are supposed to beat. It is progress.

This is the same sh*t we hear every year. This year is no different than most of the other years during the decades of ineptitude. The Bills hover around .500 and finish within a game or two of it.

In terms of results, absolutely no progress is being made. Zero. None. Zilch. SOS. Unless a dramatic turnaround is made in the next 6 games the Bills will finish with a very Billsy record yet there will be people out there trying to sell us on the positives. These are the same people that have sold us this tainted merchandise for the past 16 years and get upset at their fellow fans when they don't want to buy it.

a win by 1 or 100 is still a win and makes no difference.

These are all NFL teams

Exactly.

I like how some Bills fans think this is CFB. Like the Bills vs the Jags is Alabama vs Vanderbilt. Get over yourselves. IF the Bills finish 10-6 it is a huge step in the right direction. It would show progress and show that Rex and Whaley have things moving in the right direction.

You ask anyone who has ever played the game at the NFL level and they will all say the same thing. The level of talent from the best roster to the worst is very slim.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975