jaguars.pngVS. bills.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Bills vs. Jaguars Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Jaguars History

NFL Week 12 Maps

svgj88.jpg

LIONS EARN SIXTH COMEBACK WIN OF SEASON VS. HAPLESS JAGS

The Cardiac Lions are going to wear out the defibrillator before Christmas. Jim Caldwell's cats overcame their sixth fourth-quarter deficit to remain atop the NFC North with a win over the Jaguars.

BRADLEY: "IT'S A TOUGH LOCKER ROOM RIGHT NOW" (5:35)

Jaguars Head Coach Gus Bradley meets the media following a loss in Detroit to the Lions.

BORTLES: "WE EXPECT TO WIN" (2:44)

Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles addresses the media after a loss to the Detroit Lions.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills open as a huge favorite over the Jaguars: http://trib.al/eTFOMfQ

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we don't find a way to make Bortles look like a franchise QB next week

Blake Bortles only looks like a good QB between the hours of 3:00 and 4:00 PM EST on Sundays.

11-5 is a pipe dream. We need to beat the Jags, Browns, Fins and Jets. Flip one of the two between raiders and Pitts- thinking steelers are the one we can grab. Makes the earlier fins Seattle loses painful right now.

If we get to 9 or 10 wins but miss out, that ball that Darby failed to pick off that hit him dead in the hands with nothing but goal line ahead of him, in Baltimore, in what ended up being a 13-7 loss, will be the most burning missed opportunity that kept us out of the playoffs this year.

I agree bobobonators. We always find ways to lose games like these: Oakland two years ago with playoffs on the line, Jax last year, Miami this year. Especially with anything meaningful on the line and the dismal showing vs Cinci, I'm very skeptical of us winning this week. It's not BBFS, it's historical trends I'm going off of

I agree bobobonators. We always find ways to lose games like these: Oakland two years ago with playoffs on the line, Jax last year, Miami this year. Especially with anything meaningful on the line and the dismal showing vs Cinci, I'm very skeptical of us winning this week. It's not BBFS, it's historical trends I'm going off of

What number will historical trends be wearing on Sunday? BBFS! Go Bills!

We have to win 6 out of 7. The odds are we will fall short so disappointment is almost certain. It could come Sunday, next week or the last game of the season. We all die eventually. Life is meaningless. Edited by PromoTheRobot

just once i'd like to hear a coach say we're going to take it two games at a time. really shows some gumption and fortitude. most teams can only handle one. step up to the plate, Rex! take on TWO GAMES. tell the media we're preparing both for the Jags AND the Raiders. Tell them we already have personnel in Oakland...just waiting.