Week 12: Jaguars' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Texans, Chiefs and Lions did not blow out the Jags. We are in that mix of teams so on paper I wouldn't expect an "easy" game here. Hoping the Bills D has another chip on their shoulder this week because the O is banged up and I don't see them moving the ball at will.

Bortles possible shoulder injury

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/20/blake-bortles-appears-to-have-a-shoulder-injury/

"bortles injured his shoulder in the first quarter of Sunday's loss, and the offense went into a shell thereafter. Bortles could get in a limited practice or two, but the Jags are determined to keep him under center, no matter how hanged up he is or how far his mechanics regress. Bortles will be a last-gasp QB2 against the Bills."

Bortles possible shoulder injury

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/20/blake-bortles-appears-to-have-a-shoulder-injury/

"bortles injured his shoulder in the first quarter of Sunday's loss, and the offense went into a shell thereafter. Bortles could get in a limited practice or two, but the Jags are determined to keep him under center, no matter how hanged up he is or how far his mechanics regress. Bortles will be a last-gasp QB2 against the Bills."

the offense went into a shell "after" he hurt his shoulder? K

Jaguars activate OL Josh Wells; place Patrick Omameh on reserve/injured

jaguars.com

The Jacksonville Jaguars have activated third-year offensive tackle Josh Wells to the 53-man roster from the team’s injured reserve/designated for return list.

@Jaguars

HC Gus Bradley met with the media a day after the #JaguarsNFL_Season_2016_JAX.png game in Detroit.

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/videos/Bradley-Its-execution/502e678d-9d2b-475e-ae63-8b0840b6a731

@Jaguars

The team has claimed fourth-year DT Jordan Hill (@J_HILL_47) off waivers and placed 11th-year TE Marcedes Lewis (calf) on reserve/injured.

@buffalobills

Rex on McCoy: "He actually had surgery on his thumb last night. We'll see how he progresses...If he's ready next week that would be great."

Cx0SnCkWIAA4Zvw.jpg
Woods: "Knee sprain. See how it progresses. I'd say doubtful this week." Watkins: "Don't know it's realistic that he'd play this week."
@ChrisBrownBills

Rex-foresees Ihedigbo and Meeks as the guys who fill the void at safety in absence of Blanton. #Bills

Rex-star if game was Carpenter. We made all our kicks and his 54 yet was biggest play of game. #Bills

@buffalobills

On the @Jaguars: "They're the best two-win team I've ever seen. If you think we're going to overlook them, there's no chance." #JAXvsBUF

Cx0U1VDXAAA2Bo6.jpg

McCoy has a chance to play Sunday; Blanton, Woods doubtful

mccoy-10-21-story.jpg

The injury news Monday sounded encouraging for LeSean McCoy, but not so much for Robert Blanton and Robert Woods.

The Jags scare me. Its games like these we have historically failed to seal the deal in the past.

we live in fear. You watched the Hail Mary Sunday and your balls got sucked into your stomach just like mine.

Lets not live in the past my friend.

@ryanohalloran

Expecting #Jaguars activate OT Josh Wells from IR to active roster by 4 p.m. They should start him at right tackle Sunday.

as Hughes and Lorax begin to drool in natural reflex

The Jags scare me. Its games like these we have historically failed to seal the deal in the past.

Agree. Last years loss still haunts me :ph34r:. We need Harvin and Tyrod to get in sync ASAP if we wanna have a chance down this stretch.

we live in fear. You watched the Hail Mary Sunday and your balls got sucked into your stomach just like mine.

Lets not live in the past my friend.

:lol::lol: Yes we were all holding our nuts the whole 4th qt yest. It was ugly but it was a win and ill take that over a pretty loss (Seattle). Plus I want my team to win all the time but I dont like watching blow out games, the excitement/suspense of a close game are part of what makes football awesome.