Aaron Rodgers---huge douchebag??

Big Turk

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/story-claims-packers-aaron-rodgers-completely-cut-off-his-family-two-years-ago-204300902.html

Rodgers has apparently cut off family and close friends over the past two years and has had no contact with them...maybe there is another side to the story but seems pretty douchy to me...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to family matters im not going to sit here and call someone a DBag. Every single person in this forum has experienced family issues to some extent at some point. I agree it doesnt look good from the outside but again, we're on the outside and dont know whats going on.

I could be wrong but thought he heard that his family didn't approve of his GF Olivia Munn. Sounds like he has a lot of personal stuff going on. Still think he's an amazing qb.

I've heard the same thing about it being Munn multiple times.

I've heard the same thing about it being Munn multiple times.

Here was one statement about it.

A source told the New York Post that Munn has a strong personality and every meeting she has had with them has gone badly."

According to The Post, Aaron thinks the family doesn't like her, and that's why he has stepped away from them.

Only interesting part of the story to me is whether (assuming the family strife is true) its affecting his play. I'm skeptical. Story says the strife goes back two years but I remember some spectacular play from Rodgers last year.

Edited by LI_Bills