Week 11 predictions: Bills at Bengals

YoloinOhio

Bungles - 17

Beeelllllz - 34

Eifert scores twice for Cincinnati, but we win the turnover battle and capitalize. 2 TD's for McCoy...one rushing and one receiving. Bob Woods catches a TD pass. And Seymore in his debut at starting nickle CB intercepts one and takes it in for 6. Carp with 2 field goals.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bungles - 17

Beeelllllz - 34

Eifert scores twice for Cincinnati, but we win the turnover battle and capitalize. 2 TD's for McCoy...one rushing and one receiving. Bob Woods catches a TD pass. And Seymore in his debut at starting nickle CB intercepts one and takes it in for 6. Carp with 2 field goals.

Seymore Butts is a Bill?

Bengals suck and Bills are rested and angry. I feel real good about today, even on the road.

Bengals - 17

Bills - 34

Thats kind of how I feel. Maybe I am overly optimistic but I think that Bengals are right at the edge of their breaking point. This feels like the kind of game where they get booed every time they have to punt. They don't have much character either. If they get off to a bad start the game will get dirty and ugly. JMO

Thats kind of how I feel. Maybe I am overly optimistic but I think that Bengals are right at the edge of their breaking point. This feels like the kind of game where they get booed every time they have to punt. They don't have much character either. If they get off to a bad start the game will get dirty and ugly. JMO

I'll probably end up eating my words but if there was a week where Rex could outcoach the other side this is it.

I'll probably end up eating my words but if there was a week where Rex could outcoach the other side this is it.

I was thinking that this would be a good week to run a game plan like MSU yesterday. Bring the missdorections, fakes, etc... If it works that whole Bengals roster will be fighting with one another on the sideline.

I was thinking that this would be a good week to run a game plan like MSU yesterday. Bring the missdorections, fakes, etc... If it works that whole Bengals roster will be fighting with one another on the sideline.

yep and their LBs are slow. I'd love to see some jet sweeps with Harvin. Edited by YoloinOhio

yep and their LBs are slow. I'd love to see some jet sweeps with Harvin.

Yep

It's just a feeling (which isn't the best way to analyze a game) but I think that the Bills play their best game of the season today. A big reason for the feeling is that I think the Bengals are on the verge of collapsing. They don't handle adversity well.