Rumor: Some in Bills org want to move on from Dareus

YoloinOhio

Where exactly did you find that? It's not even up to Whaley, the league suspends players. Please tell us the details about this clause so we can discuss incompetence (whether it be the GM, or someone else).

The "voidability" of his contract.

give me a friggen break

The NFL is not most business.....but carry on

Dareus the victim. I love it.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I think the best course of action is to get him on the field and hope he plays well... then trade his fat ass

If he plays well , then we do not want to trade his F A. See the dilemma ?

he really has screwed us whilst laughing all the way to the pot clinic

Haynesworth 2 ?

Remember Haynesworth was a Schwartz disciple. I recall Fat Albert regretting leaving Schwartz's tutelage. Rex comes to town and Dareus suddenly is average and lost passion? Why? Is it Rex not knowing how to motivate or simply the money?

this goes beyond performance, though, and MD is not the average bear.

I'm not saying it will happen. I'm saying it's not impossible. It isn't.

He was suspended for making poor choices. If he feels he compounded that mistake by not being physically ready to return, there could be some guilt there.

Probability <5%

You have a better chance of JLo stopping by for a booty call than Darius giving back money. BOth are "Not impossible"

Remember Haynesworth was a Schwartz disciple. I recall Fat Albert regretting leaving Schwartz's tutelage. Rex comes to town and Dareus suddenly is average and lost passion? Why? Is it Rex not knowing how to motivate or simply the money?

It's easy- Schwartz needs a top tier penetrating guy at DT for his scheme, and he makes them shine... haynesworth, suh, dareus.... when he has an elite guy there he gets everything out of them.

It's easy- Schwartz needs a top tier penetrating guy at DT for his scheme, and he makes them shine... haynesworth, suh, dareus.... when he has an elite guy there he gets everything out of them.

Hell I'd even say Kyle Williams might be the best penetrator out of all 4. But certainly Dareus style is much better suited to being a menace in the middle.

Dareus was 1st team all pro... he was pretty dominant before his suspension/injuries. Though he didn't have same numbers last year in a different scheme the all-22 showed he played very well.

i know he went to the pro bowl, but I don't recall Dareus being first team all pro. To me, he's never been in the same conversation as Suh, Watt, Cox, Jurrell Casey or even Mo Wilkerson. Those guys bring it every play, every game. Dareus was very good only when he felt like it. And when Haynsworth was with the Titans, he was incredible--hands down, best interior lineman in the league. Edited by mannc

i know he went to the pro bowl, but I don't recall Dareus being first team all pro. To me, he's never been in the same conversation as Suh, Watt, Cox, Jurrell Casey or even Mo Wilkerson. Those guys bring it every play, every game. Dareus was very good only when he felt like it. And when Haynsworth was with the Titans, he was incredible--hands down, best interior lineman in the league.

he was named 1st team all pro in 2014

https://www.google.com/amp/www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/buffalo-bills-news/2015/1/2/7482099/mario-williams-marcell-dareus-all-pro-team-buffalo-bills?client=safari

some here were delirious with joy when the fool was drafted. he's had some good games, but was really the wrong pick that year. A #4 spot wasted! That's why this franchise can't make any progress...poor drafting.

AJ Green went #4, he went #3. I think MD was a great draft pick who went to the wrong team at the wrong time.

some here were delirious with joy when the fool was drafted. he's had some good games, but was really the wrong pick that year. A #4 spot wasted! That's why this franchise can't make any progress...poor drafting.

Anyone that drafted 3 or later made the wrong pick--because they passed on JJ Watt.

And the Bills picked at 3.

And he's been an all-pro, not just "had some nice games"

So other than getting everything in your post wrong, this is solid stuff.

AJ Green went #4, he went #3. I think MD was a great draft pick who went to the wrong team at the wrong time.

That's a pretty fair way to put it IMO.