Let's see the range of the Bills' fanbase.

Tipster19

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mooresville NC. 25 miles or so north of Charlotte. At least 3 bills bars I can go to any game. Big bunch of bills backers down here

I was at Shoals a few weeks ago for the game. Went to high school in the Mooresville area. I actually met some of Garrison Sanborn's family at the bar, very nice people.

Aurora Colorado. Recently retired from the military where I spent half my career in Okinawa, Japan. While there I would get up at 1 in the morning on Mondays to watch football. Before the Internet I would get up to watch whatever game they were showing just to watch the score updates of the Bills.

I watched the comeback game in Japan but missed OT because I had to go to PT, which unfortunately was mandatory back then. As I got higher ranking I had more ability to blow off PT on Mondays.

On the border of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait at a small store, I walked in wearing a Bills Cap. The owner, a Saudi, walks up to me and in perfect English starts talking Bills football. He attended UB and remained a die-hard fan! He knew and loved Buffalo, quite a Mighty Taco fan too!

This is fantastic!

:thumbsup: