Need your lock of the week

BLZFAN4LIFE

Green Bay over Tennessee imo.

Good luck!

Green Bay is risky as they have been up and down and Mariota is balling right now with a stud running game behind him. But that being said, there really isnt a slam dunk pick available this week based on who you said is elligible to be chosen.

My top 3 in order would be:

1. Jets over the Rams: Rams are struggling and Gurley is gimpy too.

2. Car over KC: Neither team has been very good this year, but KC has a lot of injuries.

3. GB over Tenn: Likely a high scoring game, you just hope Rodgers scores last.

Disclaimer: I was eliminated from all 3 of my survival pools by week 3, so theres that too hahahaha

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't over think it. We hate the Patriots, I know I have a hard time picking them too. They are playing a wounded Seattle team who is traveling cross country on a short week. Brady is going to torch them and the Pats D is more disciplined than we are. Russel won't be getting those easy chunk plays. Pats win this by 10. Seattle's Oline is garbage and CMike is one of the worst starting RB's playing Sunday. I am over thinking and it kills me to root for the Pats, but it might be the safe pick.

San Diego

If it wasn't for a few miraculous comebacks, the Chargers would be 6-3 and quite possibly 7-2.

Joey Bosa has changed their defense. They've won 3 of the last 4, including wins against Denver and Atlanta.

The Dolphins have played their last 4 games at home, winning their last two by a combined 7 points. They are 0-3 on the road, losing those games by a combined 24 points.

San Diego haven't given up a 100yd rusher all season and rank 5th in rushing yards allowed per game.

If Miami struggles to run the ball, Tannehill will be forced to throw.

On the flip side, Miami has the leagues 30th ranked rushing defense going up against Melvin Gordon who ranks 3rd in rushing in the NFL.

I like the Chargers in a rout. You make a great case for the Chargers, I'll consider it, Ajayi is the only reason I would hesitate.

Do you have any idea who the other remaining players are taking?

No, you only know that a player's pick is "in", then at kickoff you can find out.

I've gone back and forth on the TB vs Chicago game, making a case for each side.It looks like John Fox may have them coming around. The Bucs definitely have some talent on their roster, close call.

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far.

New England no doubt.

Green Bay is risky as they have been up and down and Mariota is balling right now with a stud running game behind him. But that being said, there really isnt a slam dunk pick available this week based on who you said is elligible to be chosen.

My top 3 in order would be:

1. Jets over the Rams: Rams are struggling and Gurley is gimpy too.

2. Car over KC: Neither team has been very good this year, but KC has a lot of injuries.

3. GB over Tenn: Likely a high scoring game, you just hope Rodgers scores last.

Disclaimer: I was eliminated from all 3 of my survival pools by week 3, so theres that too hahahaha

1. The Jets are a huge question mark too though.

2. KC has played much better than Car and they can run all over them

3. Tenn has a very good run game and can tear GB's defense apart not to mention they're not too bad on D especially against the O-Lineless Packers

New England no doubt.

1. The Jets are a huge question mark too though.

2. KC has played much better than Car and they can run all over them

3. Tenn has a very good run game and can tear GB's defense apart not to mention they're not too bad on D especially against the O-Lineless Packers

Ha, which is why my disclaimer was there! But truthfully, I agree with all your points too and I share the exact same thoughts. But there in lies his problem, there isnt a safe team to pick on his list.

But looking back at the list again, not sure how I missed NE. I guess I would take NE...yes Seattle is a tough opponent, but its still the Pats and Seattle had been struggling up until the Bills game on offense badly. And they were barely able to keep up with the Bills offense last week, taking 2 insanely difficult 1 handed TD's by Graham and a screw job by the refs to beat us. The Pats are a lot better than the Bills as proven by their butt whooping we were delivered recently.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Having a hard time making my survivor pick. A lot of tight matchups this week. A few games featuring terrible teams. I just don't have a strong feeling on any of them. Thinking about the Redskins at home. I haven't used N.E. yet, but Seattle has a pretty good defense and I think the Pats are due for a letdown. I can't use the teams in lowercase. No point spread involved. Suggestions (with analysis) would be appreciated.

hou @ JAX

L.A. @ JETS

G.B. @ TEN

MIN @ WASH

atl @ PHIL

den @ N.O.

K.C. @ CAR.

CHI @ T.B.

mia @ S.D.

dal @ PITT

S.F. @ ariz

SEA. @ N.E.

cin @ NYG

It's an $880 dollar pot and 7 people left. Two already won on Thursday night.

Pitt coming off 2 losses, has Ben back, playing at home & are going to come out smoking & bust the Dallas bubble.

Last night was easy pickings again....I have picked against Cleveland every week in my survivor pool...I keep telling myself they are going to win one....but I keep rolling the dice....but from the games left...go arizona

Edited by zevo