Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

Last week........

Drunk Men Yelling “Donald Trump” Attempt To Remove Woman’s Hijab On NYC Subway

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/drunk-men-yelling-donald-trump-attempt-to-remove-womans-hija?utm_term=.xbrVYqRZW#.wmDREbp81

Today:

Hey Buzzfeed..................(yes I know, I am asking waaaay too much of this site)

Why didn't the word "allegedly" appear in your first story ??

The NARRATIVE must be maintained...............election results be damned.

Duke lacrosse syndrome. Drunk, white, bros are always guilty.

Knock me over with a feather at this news.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hilarious backlash..................from the wrongly named "Inside Higher Ed" blog............... :lol:

Donald Trump: Our Dumbest President.

Funny, the dumbest President used to be "W"; before that it was George H.W. Bush; before that it was Reagan; before that it was Ford . . .

What could all these different dumb presidents have in common?

From the comments: ”

Your strong views are based on your own life. You are a focus group of one. You have apparently performed no research or have any scholarly depth behind your views. There is no rigor in this piece.

It is writing for the clapping seals lined up just waiting for the Trump hate fish to be dropped in their mouths.

It’s shallow and unseemly for an academic audience.

Trump may or may not be dumb but certainly he won an election against all the combined wisdom of many on the right and everyone on the left. Perhaps he is just less dumb than all of those people.

Perhaps they are what you accuse Trump of being. They are the people that believe they are the smartest people in the room but cover it in smugness and superiority. Now they are shocked they lost and resort to insults like this piece.

I hope academics rise above this nonsense. Academics need to do research and speak from a position of facts.”

If academics rise above this nonsense, it’ll be for the first time in my lifetime.

Edited by B-Man

Oh, okay...that's completely reasonable... :wacko:

See, the kinder gentler Nazis.

Essentially, he's parroting the Initial Solution but when that doesn't work, you have no choice but implement the Final Solution.

I would say most of us are more agnostic about it. "It could be true, it could also NOT be true, we'll know for sure within a decade."

Believe it or not, we don't actually want to kill Jews. Just like I do not want to see the white race extinguished, I also don't want to see another of God's creations -- the Jewish race -- extinguished.

If the alt-right were in power (within a decade, as mentioned), we would merely remove Jews from holding jobs in news media, academia, and probably finance.

I suppose we should be happy that Jewish people can still be Doctors and lawyers if your 10 year prediction comes true. I'm just a tad skeptical though of your forecast.

Edited by keepthefaith

Duke lacrosse syndrome. Drunk, white, bros are always guilty.

Knock me over with a feather at this news.

I was repeatedly warned by my mom about the coming violence from Trump's supporters throughout the election...it never came. So I started collecting all the "debunked" accusations of hate crimes supposedly carried out by Trump supporters, just to have them handy. I have to take on my entire family this Xmas, and they like to pepper their arguments with references to specific attacks, but ignore the numerous, well documented (like actual video!) physical attacks on Trump supporters.

It's a nice list. I'm also collecting "false flag" type incidents (no witnesses, no video footage, just a wall or barn or statue that is defaced with a racist slur and of course, the name "TRUMP" next to it).

Do a guy a solid, and post any links you may have.

Thx.

I would say most of us are more agnostic about it. "It could be true, it could also NOT be true, we'll know for sure within a decade."

Believe it or not, we don't actually want to kill Jews. Just like I do not want to see the white race extinguished, I also don't want to see another of God's creations -- the Jewish race -- extinguished.

If the alt-right were in power (within a decade, as mentioned), we would merely remove Jews from holding jobs in news media, academia, and probably finance.

I look forward to the day when you and your ilk die off. Enjoy your brief moment in the sun.

It's going to last about as long as when the gold-bugs all start feel like holding on to the bullion was worth it...once every 20 years.

I look forward to the day when you and your ilk die off.

The average age of the alt-right is like 23. More likely, we or Trump will trigger you into a fatal coronary at some point over the next few years.

Enjoy your brief moment in the sun.

How brief can it be when the mainstream media and Democrats will continue to give us attention in some futile effort to link us to Trump?

Enjoy the next 8 years of a Trump presidency (if you can make it 8 years) and constant coverage of the alt-right.

The average age of the alt-right is like 23. More likely, we or Trump will trigger you into a fatal coronary at some point over the next few years.

How brief can it be when the mainstream media and Democrats will continue to give us attention in some futile effort to link us to Trump?

Enjoy the next 8 years of a Trump presidency (if you can make it 8 years) and constant coverage of the alt-right.

You're vile.

I was repeatedly warned by my mom about the coming violence from Trump's supporters throughout the election...it never came. So I started collecting all the "debunked" accusations of hate crimes supposedly carried out by Trump supporters, just to have them handy. I have to take on my entire family this Xmas, and they like to pepper their arguments with references to specific attacks, but ignore the numerous, well documented (like actual video!) physical attacks on Trump supporters.

It's a nice list. I'm also collecting "false flag" type incidents (no witnesses, no video footage, just a wall or barn or statue that is defaced with a racist slur and of course, the name "TRUMP" next to it).

Do a guy a solid, and post any links you may have.

Thx.

I'd like to see these.

Hilarious backlash..................from the wrongly named "Inside Higher Ed" blog............... :lol:

Donald Trump: Our Dumbest President.

Funny, the dumbest President used to be "W"; before that it was George H.W. Bush; before that it was Reagan; before that it was Ford . . .

What could all these different dumb presidents have in common?

From the comments: ”

Your strong views are based on your own life. You are a focus group of one. You have apparently performed no research or have any scholarly depth behind your views. There is no rigor in this piece.

It is writing for the clapping seals lined up just waiting for the Trump hate fish to be dropped in their mouths.

It’s shallow and unseemly for an academic audience.

Trump may or may not be dumb but certainly he won an election against all the combined wisdom of many on the right and everyone on the left. Perhaps he is just less dumb than all of those people.

Perhaps they are what you accuse Trump of being. They are the people that believe they are the smartest people in the room but cover it in smugness and superiority. Now they are shocked they lost and resort to insults like this piece.

I hope academics rise above this nonsense. Academics need to do research and speak from a position of facts.”

If academics rise above this nonsense, it’ll be for the first time in my lifetime.

College used to be a place where immature children went in and educated adults came out. Now it's a place the immature children liked so much they never left, started running the place, and is now a snowflake factory

The candidate I supported didn't win. Well he's dumb! nana nana I can't hear you! Rasys! Get out of my safe space!

:rolleyes:

Your point is a real one, worthy of consideration, but every time you do this, that dirtbag Ozy smiles.

Well, at nearly every George Carlin concert there was a spectrum in the audience ranging from geniuses to azzholes. You can't control everything. Only Mother Russia can.

And for the record, I had to look up "JQ". Dirty little focker. :angry:

I thought when I posted about Trump's daughter Ivanka being an Orthodox Jew, and Trump Jr's wife also being Jewish it might have changed his tone. But alas, he's tone deaf. :wallbash:

I thought when I posted about Trump's daughter Ivanka being an Orthodox Jew, and Trump Jr's wife also being Jewish it might have changed his tone. But alas, he's tone deaf. :wallbash:

It's not just Ivanka and Junior. Eric is also married to a Jewess and I believe Tiffany is currently dating a Jew.

These are all things the alt-right uncovered and debated back in the summer of 2015.

Ultimately we decided to back Trump as our "God Emperor," anyway. It's just pure practical politics. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

I know, right? I can't believe I forgot to list positions in national security and foreign policy as well. I mean, that's probably the MOST important positions to keep away from them.

My bad, Azalin. I will do better next time.

Sure, nothing like doubling down.

If you ever do, I hope you're tossing a grenade in to his convertible.

No, I'll just point him out to all my black, gay, latino, trans, and jewish friends. I'm sure they'd all appreciate the opportunity for a little mutual enlightenment.

Sure, nothing like doubling down.

No, I'll just point him out to all my black, gay, latino, trans, and jewish friends. I'm sure they'd all appreciate the opportunity for a little mutual enlightenment.

It was a Reinhard Heydrich reference.