DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Diesel-USMC

I've always wondered how and when Snopes became the undisputed leader in online fact checking. So they have an agenda??

It's the lazy mans (can I say "man" or am I at risk of triggering?) way of fact checking.

It's the lazy mans (can I say "man" or am I at risk of triggering?) way of fact checking.

:lol:

The way I see it, if someone is triggered by the word "man", they completely deserve to suffer their inane little meltdown.

Guest Diesel-USMC

:lol:

The way I see it, if someone is triggered by the word "man", they completely deserve to suffer their inane little meltdown.

Absolutely

Yes, the majority of liberals are horrible, misinformed, hypocritial, whiney, etc.

However the more little digs you and your peers take will hasten the swinging of the pendulum. You still aren't looking at the whole pie.

Everyone is too stupid to do what needs to be done....COMPROMISE

Guest Diesel-USMC

Yes, the majority of liberals are horrible, misinformed, hypocritial, whiney, etc.

However the more little digs you and your peers take will hasten the swinging of the pendulum. You still aren't looking at the whole pie.

Everyone is too stupid to do what needs to be done....COMPROMISE

Oh, I'm well aware of that. It certainly isn't restricted to one "faction" or the other. That's why I didn't say "liberal" of "lefties".

Interesting................................

What if Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Had Swapped Genders? A restaging of the presidential debates with an actress playing Trump and an actor playing Clinton yielded surprising results.

Many were shocked to find that they couldn’t seem to find in Jonathan Gordon what they had admired in Hillary Clinton—or that Brenda King’s clever tactics seemed to shine in moments where they’d remembered Donald Trump flailing or lashing out. For those Clinton voters trying to make sense of the loss, it was by turns bewildering and instructive, raising as many questions about gender performance and effects of sexism as it answered. . . .

We heard a lot of “now I understand how this happened”—meaning how Trump won the election. People got upset. There was a guy two rows in front of me who was literally holding his head in his hands, and the person with him was rubbing his back. The simplicity of Trump’s message became easier for people to hear when it was coming from a woman—that was a theme. One person said, “I’m just so struck by how precise Trump’s technique is.” Another—a musical theater composer, actually—said that Trump created “hummable lyrics,” while Clinton talked a lot, and everything she was was true and factual, but there was no “hook” to it. Another theme was about not liking either candidate—you know, “I wouldn’t vote for either one.” Someone said that Jonathan Gordon [the male Hillary Clinton] was “really punchable” because of all the smiling. And a lot of people were just very surprised by the way it upended their expectations about what they thought they would feel or experience. There was someone who described Brenda King [the female Donald Trump] as his Jewish aunt who would take care of him, even though he might not like his aunt. Someone else described her as the middle school principal who you don’t like, but you know is doing good things for you. . . .

I remember turning to Maria at one point in the rehearsals and saying, “I kind of want to have a beer with her!” The majority of my extended family voted for Trump. In some ways, I developed empathy for people who voted for him by doing this project, which is not what I was expecting. I expected it to make me more angry at them, but it gave me an understanding of what they might have heard or experienced when he spoke.

So switching genders basically allowed Democrats to see clearly..... :lol:

Edited by B-Man

Well, that is their mindset. The world seen as is, in normal space and time, is not to be believed. It must be manufactured into an manipulated state that provides a fresh, new, look that comports with their mental constructs of how the world should be. In other words, they're fu king idiots.

If Trump were a woman she would have lost because women are super competitive/critical of each other. Anyone who thought a strategy of having all the women come together and hold thier nose and vote for a bad woman candidate is really dumb and not very observant.

FAKE NEWS: Snopes Caught Playing Defense For Democrats Who Sat During Navy SEAL Tribute.

Snopes can’t be trusted, alas.

Funny, I'd noticed a slant the last couple times I clicked on Snopes for something political related. Oh well....all good websites eventually die. The Onion....Stuff White People Like....Jump The Shark.....The Cameltoe Report.....

If Trump were a woman she would have lost because women are super competitive/critical of each other. Anyone who thought a strategy of having all the women come together and hold thier nose and vote for a bad woman candidate is really dumb and not very observant.

I think about this when I see things like the million kitty march and all that.

Could you imagine what would have happened if two female candidates went on stage wearing the same outfit :ph34r:

Pretty gutless thing to say citing "the actor's friend's father".

Well, I heard from my second cousin's husband's nephew who was in a barber shop one time who swears he heard one of the customers say that they saw Don Cheadle smoking crack.

Pretty gutless thing to say citing "the actor's friend's father".

Well, I heard from my second cousin's husband's nephew who was in a barber shop one time who swears he heard one of the customers say that they saw Don Cheadle smoking crack.

I can corroborate that. My neighbor's botany tutor swears that her son-n-law's lacrosse coach was in that barber shop and heard the same thing.

I can corroborate that. My neighbor's botany tutor swears that her son-n-law's lacrosse coach was in that barber shop and heard the same thing.

I heard the exact opposite from Jason LaCanfora, so it must be true.