• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When will they learn?

Trump Wine Boycott Backfires. Big.

The hysteria surrounding the election of President Trump has seeped into retail. From Ivanka products to Trump wine, the regressive left is trying to rouse Americans to boycott all things Trump.

Last week, some group of crybaby leftists demanded that Wegmans stop selling Trump wine because they don’t like Trump. When they learned that they couldn’t bully Wegmans, they instead put out a call for Wegmans’ shoppers to stop buying Trump wine.

Predictably, this had the exact opposite effect, with Trump wine flying off the shelves and into Trump supporters’ shopping carts.

(more…)

THE “DAY WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS” BECAME A TEACHABLE MOMENT:

“This is reality. If you don’t show up to work you can get fired. Actions have consequences. Consider this a ‘teachable moment’…a day without immigrants is not a day without consequences.”

Read the whole thing.

Suburban women ditch Nordstrom and go on a cash-waving rampage to support Ivanka Trump.

Edited by B-Man

journos: “why do people hate media so much?”

Trump pulls a random guy onto stage*

*journos **** all over random guy*

Just a total mystery!

Here's Reuters with headline about "election hacking" with a photo of people in voting booths. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-cyber-idUSKBN15X0OE

C4-S8zdVYAAuerB.jpg

Reminder..............."HACKING" consisted of of someone releasing actual (never denied) e-mails from the DNC and John Podesta

Keep trying to make it the votes though.

‘Not My President’ Protesters Pepper-Sprayed, Arrested in Portland.

Just yesterday I was wondering how long the anti-Trump “resistance” could keep it cranked up to 11, and even the Portland part of yesterday’s nationwide demonstration was pretty small.

They really need to change the name of that protest to:

We'll Take We Don't Get Why Trump Was Elected for $500 Alex

OR

We'll Take We Have No Clue What Trump Means When He Says Make America Great Again for $800 Alex

‘Not My President’ Protesters Pepper-Sprayed, Arrested in Portland.

Just yesterday I was wondering how long the anti-Trump “resistance” could keep it cranked up to 11, and even the Portland part of yesterday’s nationwide demonstration was pretty small.

Quoted for truth:

Unlike the Tea Party, which was entirely peaceful and family-friendly, the left-wing anti-Trump rallies have become known for their violence, lawbreaking, and profanity. In downtown Portland, protesters were arrested for defying police orders to stop blocking the road.

Quoted for truth:

I have a "friend" who relishes in using the term Shitgibbon when referring to Trump on Facebood. This is a guy in his 60's. Could you imagine if anyone used that kind of derogatory term to refer to his holiness Obama? The horror.....

This actually happened.....................the "media" continues it's breakdown...........it just cannot handle that their power has been lessened by exposure.

This … is CNN:

C5OFYk4UkAAeQFV.jpg

First of all CNN, they aren't allowed to individually "think"................not unlike the donkey party

secondly,........besides you and your counterparts.........who gives a **** ?

Here's a MSNBC transcript:

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

Oh............okay.

Here's a MSNBC transcript:

SCARBOROUGH: "Exactly. That is exactly what I hear. What Yamiche said is what I hear from all the Trump supporters that I talk to who were Trump voters and are still Trump supporters. They go, 'Yeah you guys are going crazy. He's doing -- what are you so surprised about? He is doing exactly what he said he is going to do.'"

BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

Oh............okay.

Dr Freud...paging Dr Freud. We have a slip in room 261.

Trump vs. Rosie...

One is in the White House as the duly-elected president, the other is spouting stupidity in the rain and cold.

"So-called duly-elected president," and "so-called rain and cold."