Tyrod Taylor played better than expected tonight...

fridge

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe anyone has a problem with how Tyrod played last night. He looked like a franchise QB.

Those of you saying "great players find a way to win at the end" - you're simpletons. Jordan Mills is a disaster btw.

LOL. So someone has a different opinion than you, and they're "simpletons?"

I am not a TT fan but have to give him props. I agree that he should have pulled it out but do not blame him for the loss.

It was By Far his best game. I chalk it up to the MNF effect. He gave his all because he knew everyone was watching.

The defense and special teams are where the blame lies.

This is almost as bad as the Cowboys MNF game. Pissed that I stayed up😳

Tyrod is fine. He plays behind a line that isn't as good as he makes it look with his mobility. His best weapons have been out most of the year. His coaching staff might be the worst in the NFL; if it's not the worst it sure is close.He made a few plays last night that nobody else could have made. Not that it really matters but did you hear Gruden talking about him before the game?If the Bills had better coaching and a GM who doesn't give away the store, they would be a MUCH better team. Imo it is that simple.

Spot on as usual.

I guess I just really can't stand this excuse narrative. The defense didn't do great, but they got us the ball back when it mattered most. This has happened a few times this year. Tyrod picked up an incredible first down on the pass to Woods to extend the game-on-the-line drive, but then he really didn't do what we needed to pull through. You can sit there and type million and one excuses, trust me, this game had them. I agree all day about the refs, and the defense, etc. but at the end of the day he had first and goal with a chance to WIN THE GAME. What is it going to take for you guys to realize how important it is for your QB to win that game?

I'm not saying it wasn't a difficult situation.

I'm not saying it wasn't a crazy game.

I'm simply saying that he could have put all of that crap on his back and rode the team to victory but he fell short.

I have to agree on this one. All said and done, we had 1st and goal to win the game and we couldn't punch it in. Great QBs get that done.

I feel vindicated for supporting Tyrod. I like him. He's good....and other teams worry about playing him as Seattle did. You simply don't jettison TT unless you have a better replacement, and we don't (and I don't see drafting anyone who can step in and be better right now).

if there are any !@#$ sticks left who don't think this guy can play ball.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Week-9-Tyrod-Taylor-highlights/3f0fe1a7-d5cd-4c66-be4c-60822b585f23

Lets see it more than once. There are 16 games.

Great game minus the not scoring at end to win part.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Tyrod is going to be a star in this league and will take us to the promise land in the next 2 years. Right now we are the 1989 Bills once we get a couple more pieces in the secondary watch out! So proud of these guys last night one hell of a game. Loved the fire of the Rex brothers on the sidelines calling Sherman a FIN AHOLE. GO BILLS

Edited by TYROD1QB

Can't believe anyone has a problem with how Tyrod played last night. He looked like a franchise QB.

Those of you saying "great players find a way to win at the end" - you're simpletons. Jordan Mills is a disaster btw.

Losing Eric Wood was huge. Tyrod played pretty dam good considering the refs trying too gift wrap this for the sea chickens. This loss has zero to do with Tyrod's play last night.

In all likelyhood losing Robert Woods next season will be huge. Like him or not. put him on a team that

relies on the passing game. And he will earn his contract. TYrod and him dd have some chemistry last night.

The Bills need players like Robert Words. He's a gamer.

I guess I just really can't stand this excuse narrative. The defense didn't do great, but they got us the ball back when it mattered most. This has happened a few times this year. Tyrod picked up an incredible first down on the pass to Woods to extend the game-on-the-line drive, but then he really didn't do what we needed to pull through. You can sit there and type million and one excuses, trust me, this game had them. I agree all day about the refs, and the defense, etc. but at the end of the day he had first and goal with a chance to WIN THE GAME. What is it going to take for you guys to realize how important it is for your QB to win that game?

I'm not saying it wasn't a difficult situation.

I'm not saying it wasn't a crazy game.

I'm simply saying that he could have put all of that crap on his back and rode the team to victory but he fell short.

I don't think of it as an excuse I think of it as a reason. If a game ends up 75-72 and the team that scored 72 has the ball at the end and doesn't score do we still blame the offense in that situation? I don't, because they did their part.

This game was different. If the officials did not botch the halftime sequence the Bills kick a 30 yarder at the buzzer to go to OT. That's not an excuse it's a fact. Yes a TD obviously would have been great but so would Darby have covering anybody. The Bills aren't anywhere near in that game without the game that TT plays. He gave them a chance.

I guess when I look back at this game to determine "why they lost" QB play won't be near the top of the list. Some games it is. I'd say coaching, secondary play and the officiating were the 3 reasons that the Bills didn't win this game.

I don't think of it as an excuse I think of it as a reason. If a game ends up 75-72 and the team that scored 72 has the ball at the end and doesn't score do we still blame the offense in that situation? I don't, because they did their part.

This game was different. If the officials did not botch the halftime sequence the Bills kick a 30 yarder at the buzzer to go to OT. That's not an excuse it's a fact. Yes a TD obviously would have been great but so would Darby have covering anybody. The Bills aren't anywhere near in that game without the game that TT plays. He gave them a chance.

I guess when I look back at this game to determine "why they lost" QB play won't be near the top of the list. Some games it is. I'd say coaching, secondary play and the officiating were the 3 reasons that the Bills didn't win this game.

Add Jordan Mills to that list.

Losing Eric Wood was huge. Tyrod played pretty dam good considering the refs trying too gift wrap this for the sea chickens. This loss has zero to do with Tyrod's play last night.

In all likelyhood losing Robert Woods next season will be huge. Like him or not. put him on a team that

relies on the passing game. And he will earn his contract. TYrod and him dd have some chemistry last night.

The Bills need players like Robert Words. He's a gamer.

I have been hard on Woods and called him "just a guy" on numerous occasions. He was excellent last night (his best game as a pro). He always plays hard but I questioned his ability to be a difference maker. I apologize to Woods for that. He's definitely a gamer.