Tyrod Taylor played better than expected tonight...

fridge

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of protection, there never seems to be a quick, decisive decision with him. I'm not sure if it's a function of our receivers not getting open. Play calling or he just isn't capable of it. Just seems to be nervous in the pocket.

I would have loved for him to get it in there but Tyrod played like a Franchise qb tonight. He was great. Unfortunately, I haven't seen that enough this year.

But he played winning football and putting up 25 (should have been 28!) deserved a W.

If it was 28 they take 3 at the end of the game and we are in overtime.

but he still came up as little as an ant with the game on the line. Final two plays: sack and an uncatchable throw.

Uncatchable throw because of pass interference???

Boggles my mind that your more upset about the last 2 plays than this defense

If it was 28 they take 3 at the end of the game and we are in overtime.

Sure...doesn't negate the fact that he had the ball in his hand with a chance to overcome everything and fell short.

I think Tyrod played unbelievable today. Like I said, easily his best game as a Bill. I really wish he could have finished it the way champions do.

Regardless of protection, there never seems to be a quick, decisive decision with him. I'm not sure if it's a function of our receivers not getting open. Play calling or he just isn't capable of it. Just seems to be nervous in the pocket.

Happy Feet.

His 2nd quarter was terrible. Throwing the ball away on 3rd down with no pressure. A couple of terrible pass.

However, he did get some nice throws as well.