Commish

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What exactly did he say wrong here?

We can start with Im not sure Ive seen another prospect like him. Ive seen a 1000 prospects like him and they are all currently selling insurance after a two year NFL career. The guy got benched his final college season. Hes not John Elway coming out of Stanford. Edited by TANK2

We can start with Im not sure Ive seen another prospect like him. Ive seen a 1000 prospects like him and they are all currently selling insurance after a two year NFL career. The guy got benched his final college season. Hes not John Elway coming out of Stanford.

i know you probably don't follow OSU but he was "benched" because he's a pro style QB and Urban wanted to run his offense which is RPO. He had another QB who he recruited to run it, and he runs it well, and he wanted to win, so he went to Barrett. He did not care whether Cardale was developed for the NFL. He didn't want to change his offense to suit his strengths. Not his recruit. May seem cold but that's how it goes. When he played in the playoffs in 2014 their OC at the time completely tailored the offense to him for those 3 games. They had a new OC in 2015 who was not capable of that and Urban didn't care. Jones could have transferred, but some personal issues had he couldn't leave Cbus. Edited by YoloinOhio

i know you probably don't follow OSU but he was "benched" because he's a pro style QB and Urban wanted to run his offense which is RPO. He had another QB who he recruited to run it, and he runs it well, and he wanted to win, so he went to Barrett. He did not care whether Cardale was developed for the NFL. He didn't want to change his offense to suit his strengths. Not his recruit. May seem cold but that's how it goes. When he played in the playoffs in 2014 their OC at the time completely tailored the offense to him for those 3 games. They had a new OC in 2015 who was not capable of that and Urban didn't care. Jones could have transferred, but some personal issues had he couldn't leave Cbus.

Plus he would've had to wait a year to play, no? He would've been 25 coming out.

That said, the guys not wrong that a lot of freakish specimens that had longer resumes of magic have flopped quickly. Hell, look at our one time lotto ticket in Vince young.

Plus he would've had to wait a year to play, no? He would've been 25 coming out.

That said, the guys not wrong that a lot of freakish specimens that had longer resumes of magic have flopped quickly. Hell, look at our one time lotto ticket in Vince young.

yes, he is old. Redshirted. Could have gone DII I guess and not sat out, but didn't want to leave his daughter. The mother was an OSU student and wouldn't move.

We can start with Im not sure Ive seen another prospect like him. Ive seen a 1000 prospects like him and they are all currently selling insurance after a two year NFL career. The guy got benched his final college season. Hes not John Elway coming out of Stanford.

So, tell me about the other 1000 prospects who were 6'5" 265, mobile, with a cannon arm, who have played less than one full season, yet won the national championship, then were benched, without ever losing a college game, playing at the highest level. I'll hang up and listen. Edited by mannc

There is a specific crowd (individual) in the D Carr thread that thinks the Bills should take a QB in R1 year after year. Since we all know that is baboonery, taking a CJ in R4 in 2015 does not inhibit a team in any way from taking another QB in 2016 in ANY round.