What's Cardale Jones up to?

Commish

I enjoyed seeing Cardale play so much during preseason, I hope to not see him play again until NEXT preseason. I doubt EJ would have turned out differently given time to develop, but I wish he'd had that chance. We'll never know.....

we will never know

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are both reasonable and inoffensive in this take

I see no reason for name calling NS.

I am what i am.

and you do call 'em like you see 'em. :thumbsup:

Please take note of the apostrophe usage. Took all my courage though

enjoy the lyrical wit, if you will.

I know....disappointing, right? It's just not what I'm used to. :)

give it time. i am getting older and saltier.

i have sent in a request to apprentice to DC Tom.

This is testing my memory a bit.....but I never once watched C. Jones this offseason and thought of JP Losman......

I instantly thought C. Jones had that "it" factor to him that Losman NEVER had

Just wondering...is this the same IT factor you said tyrod had last year?

Just wondering...is this the same IT factor you said tyrod had last year?

One of the features about Jones is he looks like he is having fun when he had his reps.

he has one hell of an arm. If can he can do what TT needs to do and take some heat off it, he might be worth the pick.

Watching Ben today reminded me about what experience and those physical qualities can bring to the table.

I had to laugh though. He had receivers coming open in single coverage, but he threw into the congested part of the field with a bullet.

I have not watched any other games besides Bills and forgot . Qbs got it rough

Quantify "IT". I'll wait.

I will tell you.

It is not quantifiable. and you know this.

You are being directly obtuse and have made a point to attack John. and yes i said attack.

No, but hunches and gut feelings are no way to judge NFL quarterbacks.

Then how the hell do they draft players?

I will tell you.

You are being directly obtuse and have made a point to attack John. and yes i said attack.

Numbers, film. Workouts. Not some ambiguous, unquantifiable it factor.

I will tell you.

JSP is what he is and wont let go of the bone even if he is proven wrong....u just wont see him post as much....its cool

Im not offended

I don't understand. Bills have 27 mil potentially due and you want to try out the third string yet to dress developmental guy ?

That's a whim if i ever heard one.

No Offense Doc

There's nothing "potential" about the $27.5M, 3rd. He gets a $15.5M option bonus and his $12M base salary becomes guaranteed on the 3rd league day of 2017 (i.e. March 16th). And even if they were to play Cardale and he sucks, they can still keep TT and play him next year.

There's nothing "potential" about the $27.5M, 3rd. He gets a $15.5M option bonus and his $12M base salary becomes guaranteed on the 3rd league day of 2017 (i.e. March 16th). And even if they were to play Cardale and he sucks, they can still keep TT and play him next year.

I thought the Bills had the option to rescind after this season. A prove it season. Maybe i am mixed up though.

Do not want to find out Cardale is not ready when he is NOT ready. Let them show him when Bills think it is time to get him on the field. If that is sooner than my opinions so be it :thumbsup: