Anyone else completely fed up with the Dareus hate?

dayman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a pattern? It's over?

Go back and re-read my post. Of course it's a pattern. After the suspension was announced, he game nearly the same exact speech as when he was busted in 2014. So did the Bills.

On what planet do the inhabitants not see that this is a pattern?

If you define pattern as repeating something multiple times, then yeah, you can call it a pattern.

i do not marcel. he has gone through a difficult time. deal with it. it's called life. we are frustrated for a variety of reasons. he is doing what i call... i will show you, i will hurt me thing. time for big boy to **** **** or get off the pot.

i do not hate...etc...

If you define pattern as repeating something multiple times, then yeah, you can call it a pattern.

Thanks

i do not marcel. he has gone through a difficult time. deal with it. it's called life. we are frustrated for a variety of reasons. he is doing what i call... i will show you, i will hurt me thing. time for big boy to **** **** or get off the pot.

i do not hate...etc...

hmmmm...

Fair enough - but Sammy tried to do the same thing and was criticized. Then people ripped him apart again when he went on IR.

McCoy says "im good to go" in Miami, and we lose. He misses NE and people say he's soft.

Do we want them to play injured? Or get healthy?

I want McCoy to sit until he is 100% healthy. We are okay at RB without him (GREAT with him). I don't see how rushing him back will do anything but further aggravate the injury (like in MIA).

It's perfectly normal for those of us who would have lost our jobs, lost our professional licenses, and/ or lost our businesses if we behaved like MD, to be frustrated and angry at watching someone who has All-Pro talent hurt himself and the Bills Team with his life choices off the field. It's hard to watch enormous potential go unfulfilled, and watch it unfold in front of our eyes.

I think this captures all comments about MD perfectly. It's just flat-out frustrating. I have his jersey, like the guy, but am VERY FRUSTRATED. When he plays hes a top player in the league. But too often something happens (drug suspensions, that he has 100% control over) that prevent that potential from coming out.

Dareus, Gilmore and Sammy is a trio that has done absolutely nothing to contribute this year and that in itself is a real shame. No playoffs again will be a direct result of those 3 ghosts.

Sammy has NEVER failed to keep himself in shape (indeed, his work ethic has perhaps worked against him at times) nor has he ever refused to give less than 100%. I don't like the implication here.

Sammy has NEVER failed to keep himself in shape (indeed, his work ethic has perhaps worked against him at times) nor has he ever refused to give less than 100%. I don't like the implication here.

I agree, and I don't mean to compare him to Julio Jones at some point he's got to stay on the field and earn it, but he's got the talent just like Julio Jones if he can just stay healthy.....like Julio Jones in his first 3 years.

vRukQ6W.png

Edited by What a Tuel

To think that Bills fans here actually DEFEND Dareus who has done everything in his power to avoid earning his paycheck. If you think you can just come up and lecture us and avoid accountability, you are so far gone as a responsible adult. This has gotten so far out of hand that I feel we are getting Ricky Williams-d here.

Shame on you, Dareus defenders. SHAME.

I agree, and I don't mean to compare him to Julio Jones at some point he's got to stay on the field and earn it, but he's got the talent just like Julio Jones if he can just stay healthy.....like Julio Jones in his first 3 years.

vRukQ6W.png

The resemblance is remarkable.

Uhm, yes. Apparently you have not been paying attention. It happens every thread, it seems.

I am somewhat surprised by the venom level here, but glad I missed anything close to this in the past. Hoping to keep the blinders on going forward. This got unnecessarily silly.