Gilmore "was" reportedly available for trade

YoloinOhio

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would be Corey White who would play if he was benched. That is who started in the game Darby was hurt.

Well, then that says even more about Seymour I suppose.

I thought White backed up Darby and Seymour backed up Gilmore. But I am often wrong. So....

Edited by PolishDave

You do realize encouraging one to "speak up" and telling another to "shut up"

Is well......a contradiction?

Let all post their opinions

if it only went both ways with him it'd be different. Maybe when someone like 26cb posts something someone doesn't agree with they could just post "in". You know. Its a mature way to do things.

sorry. We aren't sixteen. We are adult men and don't use millennial speak. Most of us don't know what bbfs is. Help us out

I think BBFS means Buffalo Bills Fecking Suck - but that is just a total guess. That is what I insert there when I see someone say it and it seems to fit well. I am not hip to most abbreviations even ones where people use things like - NRC to abbreviate a defensive back who plays for the Bills. I am like - WTF is that?

I think BBFS means Buffalo Bills Fecking Suck - but that is just a total guess. That is what I insert there when I see someone say it and it seems to fit well. I am not hip to most abbreviations even ones where people use things like - NRC to abbreviate a defensive back who plays for the Bills. I am like - WTF is that?

Bareback Full Service

:lol:

I am going on a tangent here, but it was very evident who the real bullies on the field were this past Sunday. The hits by the Pats** defense were hard and mostly legal. This is what we were expecting from Ryan but all we got was his talk.

Exactly. That's all you ever get out of Rex. Yet people keep thinking he's some kind of great coach. The numbers say otherwise. Delusional.

:lol: Battered Buffalo Fan Syndrome. That feeling of that some fans have that every move or event will end with negative or undesirable outcomes as if it's predetermined because Buffalo. Watch out.....it's highly contagious.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

With Rex wanting to "build a bully" and play hard nosed physical defense, it's hard to figure how a guy who runs from contact would fit in.

This reminded me of the play where they got Gronk down 18 yards after Gilmore first made contact. :(

But I know Rex needs his corners....

:lol: Battered Buffalo Fan Syndrome. That feeling of that some fans have that every move or event will end with negative or undesirable outcome as if it's predetermined because Buffalo. Watch out.....it's highly contagious.

BBFS is to NNN's what HIV is to AIDS. It's pretty much a fact.