Seriously. Who expected us to win yesterday? Seriously.

I honestly didn't think we played all that poorly. We sacked that bastard a few times, which was good. Usually we never get to him.

We had some blown coverages, and a lot of penalties (more than deserved, especially the offensive pass interference on #85) and a few dropped passes. But Brady is going to carve up every team he plays. At one point we had #51 covering Gronk. WTH!!

We had no shady and a bunch of second rate wideouts strolling around out there. And every time one of our wideouts got hit, he/she seemed to have to go to the locker room, presumably for a bra adjustment.

The Pats are healthy and firing on all cylinders with the goat at QB. We should have gotten our butts kicked. And we did.....

Who expected us to win? Who?

At least we have an extra day to get healthy, and if anybody is questionable, give them the night off. I think we can beat Seattle next week with the team that played yesterday. I think we'll give them all they can handle. If giving Shady an extra week gets him ready for the stretch run, let's do it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When they start calling gronk for his OPI than I'll listen to what Patriot fans complain about. After that, they're still a better team and we can't do or say **** about it right now. Rex Ryan is taint itch. It feels good when you scratch. But leaves a bad smell on your hand after

Its a bad analogy. I just wanted to call him a taint itch

Exactly. I am dissapointed in the bills effort, but even with a healthy roster the bills dont beat NE. I don't understand why everyone seems shocked that the bills lost. NE is the best team in football and the bills are a average team when healthy. Shouldn't be much of a surprise that NE pasted them

Edited by billsfan11

Exactly. I am dissapointed in the bills effort, but even with a healthy roster the bills dont beat NE. I don't understand why everyone seems shocked that the bills lost. NE is the best team in football and the bills are a average team when healthy. Shouldn't be much of a surprise that NE pasted them

Because those people get too high when the Bills are winning and too low when they're losing. Its just the vocal minority of unsettled fans.

I never expect a NE win. But the Miami, Jets, & Ravens games are terrible losses that probably are going to ruin another season.

When you blow games against crap teams, you need to steal one against a good team. We've had worse teams and played NE better than we did yesterday.

I never expect a NE win. But the Miami, Jets, & Ravens games are terrible losses that probably are going to ruin another season.

When you blow games against crap teams, you need to steal one against a good team. We've had worse teams and played NE better than we did yesterday.

I agree. But we did beat the pats once and cardinals as well. Two losses i had prior to season. We cant lose anymore divisional games for sure

This is an organization issue. The players did not show up for 2 games in a row, but the coaches failed to have a plan to win.

We had the edge in most stats even in time of possession. However, our plan only allowed us gains not scores which shows that coaches did not have a plan to win only to play and be productive.\

Hogan beat us, Gronk beat us, and we beat ourselves again.

We need players who have the will to be at the top of the game and win.

We need coaching staff that is not competitive but knows how to win.

Prior to the season i had us losing both games. The Miami loss hurt more. Especially bc i felt that the dolphins didnt win that game. We lost it.

I feel the same way. as does Le Goat.

I agree with JR in Pitt too.

No way we were going to win with that starting roster. I am not sure if anyone can beat Brady right now.

That supplement he endorses must be one hell of a bang , considering how many time he got knocked around by the Bills.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I didn't expect us to win, but I didn't expect it to be over in the 1st quarter either. For me, the big picture is that we are 4-4 and likely on our way 8-8 or 9-7 at best, which of course means the streak continues. Are we really any closer right now then when we had Jauron here? This thing has a very good shot at hitting 20. I have been a die hard fan since I was a kid but with the Bills continually sucking and the NFL's product on the field deteriorating at a rapid rate, for the first time ever in my life, I am seriously wondering how much of a fan I will be in 5 or 10 years.

This is an organization issue. The players did not show up for 2 games in a row, but the coaches failed to have a plan to win.

We had the edge in most stats even in time of possession. However, our plan only allowed us gains not scores which shows that coaches did not have a plan to win only to play and be productive.\

Hogan beat us, Gronk beat us, and we beat ourselves again.

We need players who have the will to be at the top of the game and win.

We need coaching staff that is not competitive but knows how to win.

We need our second stringers to be more focused on the playbook and disciplined on the field. Third stringers too.

Gotta be ready to step in and not miss a beat, mentally at least

I didn't expect us to win, but I didn't expect it to be over in the 1st quarter either. For me, the big picture is that we are 4-4 and likely on our way 8-8 or 9-7 at best, which of course means the streak continues. Are we really any closer right now then when we had Jauron here? This thing has a very good shot at hitting 20. I have been a die hard fan since I was a kid but with the Bills continually sucking and the NFL's product on the field deteriorating at a rapid rate, for the first time ever in my life, I am seriously wondering how much of a fan I will be in 5 or 10 years.

weren't they down one score in the second qtr ?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

We need our second stringers to be more focused on the playbook and disciplined on the field. Third stringers too.

Gotta be ready to step in and not miss a beat, mentally at least

weren't they down one score in the second qtr ?

The game was over when Brady hit Hogan for the TD.