SEATTLE PREDICTIONS

ice2145

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will wait until at least Thursday or Friday to make a prediction as it greatly depends on who is available for both teams.

I'm not sure you understand that this isn't about making a legitimate prediction. It is a thread to throw the bills under the bus because the fans are having a hissy fit.

Someone should make a real thread on Friday.

I'm not sure you understand that this isn't about making a legitimate prediction. It is a thread to throw the bills under the bus because the fans are having a hissy fit.

Someone should make a real thread on Friday.

lol my bad!

@espnstatsinfo

Russell Wilson: 0 TD passes for 3rd straight game, becoming 1st Seahawks QB to have 3 straight starts w/out TD since Matt Hasselbeck in 2001

This game will be pretty low scoring. The Seahawks can't block anybody and the Bills defense will be getting destroyed in the media all week. They will show up with some pride on Monday Night. The Bills offense will struggle there IMO. These guys will never be open against that secondary. I'm thinking something like 16-10 Seattle.

^^This.

12-9 Seattle. RBs will get us in FG range 3 or 4 times and that is all we get

Seattle just isn't that good this year, especially since Wilson is less than 100%. IF we were healthy, I think we win this game 6-7 out of 10. BUT, with how depleted we are at WR and if McCoy isn't at least 90%, it's going to be tough, especially on the road.

with Shady and Sammy and AW I think the Bills are better team. I don't know if we will have Shady but if we do it becomes realistic.

The biggest unknown is Shady's hamstring.

The second biggest is whether the Seahawk's offensive coordinator is any good. The Bills D has some real strengths but also some holes. It's one thing for NE with Brady and five really good receivers, plus a strong RB, to rip up the Bills. It's another thing for other teams. Only the Pats (great all around), the Jets with the Bills stubbornly not giving safety help to the CBs, and the Dolphins (still can't believe that happened) have really been effective against the Bills. Can Seattle's offense find a way? I am thinking, no.

The third is, has the league figured out Anthony Lynn? I thought maybe the Dolphins did, but Shady was a shadow of himself (see what I did there?) so who knows if the Dolphins really could have stopped the regular-strength Bills. I'm thinking Seattle's D is still really great, and they'll find a way to throttle the Bills.

13-7 final score. Bills win if Shady is 80% or better, Seattle wins otherwise.