Jeeze How unlucky are we to miss out on Prescott

Yeezus

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking about Tyrod. I'm talking about Cardale. If we're going to send him out into a game this early he at least deserves to have a couple weapons healthy.

I want to see what Jones can do with limited resources... Prescott is Winning games with pretty much the same team Romo has had for years.... True talent FINDS a way.... IF it's given an opportunity.

Dak is the man. A billion times better in the red zone than our 6 year starter.

So cool and calm.

You would look calm and cool behind that line too, anyone would.

#thelegendofdakprescott

Edited by Lex Lyon

You people claiming the Dallas oline is the reason for his success are a joke

The oline isn't the one making all these throws and knows how to properly read defenses. Wake up and realize we messed up again and will be looking for a QB in 2 years

The oline isn't the one making all these throws and knows how to properly read defenses. Wake up and realize we messed up again and will be looking for a QB in 2 years

Yeezus....you really should not use the word "joke" in any of your posts man....:)

What's your new thread going to be tomorrow? We love all 1,000 of your threads. I've been here way longer and maybe started like 5 threads, tops. Keep up the horrible work.

Dak shreds Browns....Ooooooooh!

This thread is pointless....most qbs never get a chance without an injury....if romo wasn't injured he would be riding the bench and no one would think anything of dak....if the bills drafted him he would be riding the bench here as well....****...Brady might still be riding the bench if it weren't for mo Lewis....with that said...dak has taken advantage of his opportunity and looks fantastic

Not the Oline? What about the number 1 rusher in the league? What about HOF TE and WR to throw to?

Do you think putting Dak Prescott on the Browns gives them a significantly better record?

Not the Oline? What about the number 1 rusher in the league? What about HOF TE and WR to throw to?

Do you think putting Dak Prescott on the Browns gives them a significantly better record?

Does anyone think we would be having this conversation if Dak had been drafted by the Browns? The Oline, the rest of the O and the D all make a difference. And the coaches are another factor. It isn't how unlucky we are that we didn't draft Dak. It's how lucky Dak was to be drafted by Dallas and not by a team like Browns or the Bills without the coaching and the cast to allow him to grow, develop and shine.

I'm not sure people should try to downplay what Dak has done just because Dallas knows how to build an offense. After all, that's the goal of all 32 teams.

Same way I don't give our QB a free pass for missing his awful targets. Judge the play in a vacuum, add context afterwards.