OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

Tyrod certainly wasn't the only problem today, if that's what you're suggesting, but he is and will remain a big problem nonetheless.

He was the fourth or fifth problem, which means if you fix that problem, you still have 3-4 problems to solve.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're talking about the Texans, Jaguars and Bengals, right? Why don't you look at the game-killing turnovers and get back to us.

When we lose in Seattle on Monday and Tyrod loses three straight, there will be an excuse, right? It's different this time, because reasons!

There is little to no drop off. You're projecting. Fans hate Manuel because of where he was drafted. I wish Tyrod showed one ounce of EJ's want in the second half of that Jaguars game.

Edited by fridge

When we lose in Seattle on Monday and Tyrod loses three straight, there will be an excuse, right? It's different this time, because reasons!

There is little to no drop off. You're projecting. Fans hate Manuel because of where he was drafted. I wish Tyrod showed one ounce of EJ's want in the second half of that Jaguars game.

lets wait till they actually lose...k?

That's exactly the issue. We got drawn into a shootout and we were firing blanks. Obviously, the supporting cast doesn't help but I frankly don't care from an evaluation standpoint.

If he makes every throw and they're all dropped or contested because the WR can't get open, fine. That's not the case, he's still missing routine throws.

Was waiting for someone to say this. Its not like tyrod is hitting bums in between the numbers... or in perfect stride. We have high balls low balls flutter balls which even if the receiver could catch would do nothing

Why are there so few plays for the BIlls that involve a QUICK pass? I see TT standing like a statue surveying the field too often. I almost never see a designed play to a quick slant or pass to the outside. Those plays are becoming the bread and butter of several teams these days. Are the Bills just not adapting to the times? Does TT have slow eyes? Is he too scared to throw the quick pass because it's a timing throw to a spot rather than leading a receiver?

Silly guy. That would require tyrod to observe the black hole that is the middle of the field

Was waiting for someone to say this. Its not like tyrod is hitting bums in between the numbers... or in perfect stride. We have high balls low balls flutter balls which even if the receiver could catch would do nothing

Silly guy. That would require tyrod to observe the black hole that is the middle of the field

nobody is gonna get pushed off their stance at this point

im trying to tell you that while it isnt the best we could hope for it could be much worse

so....believe what you want

Here are some stats from those three Manual starts. 5 interceptions. Two pick sixes. One fumble returned for a touchdown. He gifted the Texans 7 points; the Bills lost by six. He gifted the Jags 14 points, the Bills lost by 3. The Texans loss cost the Bills a 10-6 record. The Jags loss cost the Bills a 9-7 record.

EJ cost the Bills 2 wins in his last 3 starts. That why I don't want him to start. He doesn't protect the ball. I don't care where he was drafted.

Are those "reasons" you understand?

Edited by Perry Turtle

He has 2 interceptions in 8 games

A big positive.

And he makes plays with his feet when pass plays break down and even just the threat of him keeping the ball and running with it helps open up the running game.

He is inadequate as a small window pocket passer but give him playmakers in the passing game and there will be great synergy, IMO.

Here are some stats from those three starts. 5 interceptions. Two pick sixes. One fumble returned for a touchdown. He gifted the Texans 7 points; the Bills lost by six. He gifted the Jags 14 points, the Bills lost by 3. The Texans loss cost the Bills a 10-6 record. The Jags loss cost the Bills a 9-7 record.

EJ cost the Bills 2 wins in his last 3 starts. That why I don't want him to start. He doesn't protect the ball. I don't care where he was drafted.

Are those reason you understand?

Has tyrod come from behind 4+ points to win yet? Just wondering

You know what gets me? People excoriated losman and Manuel on a smaller body of work than Tyrod has had. Wonder why?

Losman couldn't do anything but throw the deep ball. He looked lost against the Pats in the worst way.

EJ couldn't throw a deep pass and couldn't improvise well at all. If he did, it was usually an INT.

EJ was overall better, but only with safe and simple gameplans.

I wanted both to succeed, like with TT. TT is better than both.

Losman couldn't do anything but throw the deep ball. He looked lost against the Pats in the worst way.

EJ couldn't throw a deep pass and couldn't improvise well at all. If he did, it was usually an INT.

EJ was overall better, but only with safe and simple gameplans.

I wanted both to succeed, like with TT. TT is better than both.

IF he is it ain't by much. He's atrocious when forced to be a QB.

Has tyrod come from behind 4+ points to win yet? Just wondering

When he wins, he hasn't had to.

But yes, there's a problem with this tempo late in games when trailing. Something is off there.

STILL, better than EJ

Here are some stats from those three Manual starts. 5 interceptions. Two pick sixes. One fumble returned for a touchdown. He gifted the Texans 7 points; the Bills lost by six. He gifted the Jags 14 points, the Bills lost by 3. The Texans loss cost the Bills a 10-6 record. The Jags loss cost the Bills a 9-7 record.

Exactly. Total POS of a QB (nice guy though).

I'm perfectly fine with TT at QB through the rest of the season, though it looks like it will take a miracle for him to see all that jack next year.