OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

of course I am

we should continue to try to upgrade anyway

But the fact that he doesnt have anyone to throw to being overlooked by people is well.....insane

Completely agree. What exactly do you expect when you don't have much to run or throw with? maybe 25 pts?

I don't know what people mean by "the guy" but that was never going to be Taylor. That said it seems like we are seeing a lot more from our qb than we have in a long time, and arguably a very long time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order for TT to win the SB as the Bills QB the D would have to be like the Bears, Bucs, or Ravens during their championship years. Anything less than that and it just isn't happening.

Keep searching till they find a guy who is good enough to win a SB without an all time great D.

b/c there's not a season to play in the mean time?

b/c there's not a season to play in the mean time?

I thought it was obvious but I was referring to TT being "the guy." As in the guy who has an option on his contract this year that will pay him legit starter salary at the QB position. My apologies if that wasn't clear.

John, do you not watch other teams games?

Almost no one plays with a full compliment of their weapons.

Also, Tyrod had both Woods and Clay today; and it doesn't matter who is on the field when Tyrod throws with a dirt dart or sails the ball 2 out of every 3 throws.

This is not even worth debating because its not true

Woods is just coming out of a boot.....I am sure he is 100 percent....his next best WR is a guy we signed off the street a couple of weeks ago

TT hit slants and button hooks today with receivers in stride......there were also several drops by WR's that should have been caught.......

He sailed some high passes today especially at the start of the game....he cant catch them for the pass catchers to.

and lets not forget how many sacks he actually got out of in this game.

but by all means.....lets draft a QB and hope they are a top 5 guy

I am not basing anything off this game.....for a multitude of reasons

yeah. 16 guys on the injury report, no shady, all but 1 WR out, nothing TT could do about that. let it go people. just like hoodie let go the game we won... just let it go. TT is not Ben, Brees or Brady. That much is for sure. Let's see how the rest of the season goes, then make a judgement. He was playing with 2 boys and a dog on offense today.

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

In order for TT to win the SB as the Bills QB the D would have to be like the Bears, Bucs, or Ravens during their championship years. Anything less than that and it just isn't happening.

Keep searching till they find a guy who is good enough to win a SB without an all time great D.

How many teams won the Super Bowl with a mediocre defense? Even HOFer Brady needed his defense to bail him out for his last SB win.

Just about every SB winning team team has had a great defense. Not every SB winning team has had a great QB.

I feel like he's got happy feet and he can't shake it. It seems like he's imagining pressure and wanting to bail instead of standing tall-ish in the pocket. I've wanted to believe he can get better but he seems to me that he's regressed. I don't have a good feeling about him turning it around anymore.

This is not even worth debating because its not true

Woods is just coming out of a boot.....I am sure he is 100 percent....his next best WR is a guy we signed off the street a couple of weeks ago

TT hit slants and button hooks today with receivers in stride......there were also several drops by WR's that should have been caught.......

He sailed some high passes today especially at the start of the game....he cant catch them for the pass catchers to.

and lets not forget how many sacks he actually got out of in this game.

but by all means.....lets draft a QB and hope they are a top 5 guy

The biggest problem with your take is that even with the sub-par supporting cast, they were getting open but TT was missing open receivers or was leaving them hanging out to get killed.

I feel like he's got happy feet and he can't shake it. It seems like he's imagining pressure and wanting to bail instead of standing tall-ish in the pocket. I've wanted to believe he can get better but he seems to me that he's regressed. I don't have a good feeling about him turning it around anymore.

You know what is there along with his regression?

His quality of pass catchers

The biggest problem with your take is that even with the sub-par supporting cast, they were getting open but TT was missing open receivers or was leaving them hanging out to get killed.

The "hanging out to get killed" is bs as well.......he is fitting into windows as those WRs have a tick to turn and brace for the hit....go back and watch the film.

Its just not true

You know what is there along with his regression?

His quality of pass catchers

The "hanging out to get killed" is bs as well.......he is fitting into windows as those WRs have a tick to turn and brace for the hit....go back and watch the film.

Its just not true

Does that have anything to do with why he sails so many passes instead of hitting open guys in stride? Nope!

I'm torn on this. TT was a no doubter for me.

However, if you compare him to all other QB's with the same amount of passes or higher, he has the 3rd lowest completion percentage. For someone with that few attempts, that's not good.

I don't have an answer right now. When they are healthy for the last 6 weeks, let's see how he does.

The limited WR corp has nothing to do with Tyrod's level of suck. He is inaccurate and his processing speed is similar to the sloths working at the DMV. He makes some good plays with his legs and offers a reasonable floor at the QB position. This is not a guy you pay 27 million and limit the rest of your roster, he is not good enough to win games and make up that difference.

I think he's, rightly, saying he wants to judge him based on more than one or two games. Granted, I think we've seen enough at this point to know what we've got. That's an inaccurate passer with slow decision making who bails from the pocket instead of stepping up into it who also has a good deep ball and unbelievable wheels.

The highlight plays seem to be enough for some people.

Its been more than one or two games. Pretty sure were above twenty.