Gilmore needs to go

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First half bomb to Hogan and he's already pointing fingers of blame BEFORE the play is over.

Can't tackle.

Struggles in coverage.

Points fingers.

Can't get off my team fast enough.

how the tide has turned.

I was so excited that he got his head down and made a tackle in a crowd.

then i saw him just watch a play he may have affected.

But i have a grudge against him and i admit I am biased

The dude plays so scared - like he doesn't want to get hurt. Time for him to go. He played his way off the team.. Maybe that's what he wants?

say no more..

I just never saw the big play ability in this guy from day one, looks slow and gets lost in coverage more often then not. The also is one one worst tackling corners on the team. At the end of the day we need to ask how many big plays has this guy ever made, at this is not because teams avoid throwing his way.

If another team wants to give this guy big money then great for Gilmore, this guy is an average NFL corner at best.

You mean when he was one on one on Gronk?

so was Robey. point ?

Do you think maybe he was pointing fingers because the backup safety blew the coverage? Or did you make up your mind already?

If the starting CB is yelling at the safety right on the field, and then the starting safety (Williams) gives the backup the "point at the eyes" gesture when he comes to the sideline? Yeah, I'd say Meeks blew it.

Yes we know Meeks blew it again. but he needed to adjust and make the effort to stop the play.

this is his MO. watching the play.

Wait, people want to cut him?! Wow. The lack of knowledge is numbing sometimes. Bad game but CUT HIM?????

right! silly reactional thinking. Like our secondary is able to just plug and play

Yikes

Edited by 3rdand12

He has shied away from tackles all season, last week against Miami he looked terrible on several occasions as he half pretended to stick his nose in only to step away before there was any contact to be made with Ajayi. He is a complete pansy. Everyone on here is talking about the play where he looked like an idiot pointing fingers on the bomb but how about when it was 3rd and 14 and Hogan faked him out of is jock and was completely wide open for a 16 yard gain. He made Hogan look like a #1 draft pick today. This kid has been a bum all year and I say that because he is suppose to be elite. He is far from elite and far from a guy who wants elite money. I hope Seymour is ready because Gilmore is not going to get paid superstar money and if the Bills do that they are crazy!

Have I missed something? Has he always been this bad? Burned constantly in man coverage, cannot tackle. Blames everyone but himself. What is with this guy?

The "can't tackle" part has been consistent.

Anyway, there is no need to have a witch hunt here.

He wants a huge pay day and I'm quite sure the Bills aren't going to pay it.

He won't be back, so everyone can relax on this.

A more pressing issue is who the coach should be, and where are we going to find a QB who can throw a football.

Yeah, there's definitely not a chance that our 3rd string S screwed up.

Exactly. Just gotta look at the tape. I challenge anyone to find one other play Gilmore blew a coverage on this year.Gotta go now. Need another bong hit.

Gilmore looks like Byrd except he plays his last contract year. But he looks like a guy who wants to get paid more than he wants to win and make plays.. Let some other teams like the Saints over pay him. Palmer gift wrapped him an int or two.. He aint close to a Sherman or Talib, etc. Good....maybe, elite, hell no.

Exactly. Just gotta look at the tape. I challenge anyone to find one other play Gilmore blew a coverage on this year.Gotta go now. Need another bong hit.

Did you see the Jets game????

Edited by billsfan714

I have been a fan of Gilmore since we drafted him.

Today was very embarrassing.

Maybe there was blown Safety coverage on the Hogan touchdown. Regardless, Gilmore looked terrible on that play.

Cutting him would be absurd.

Having said that, if he continues to play like this, then there is no way the Bills should give him the contract he so desires.

Gilmore is not even close to as good as he thinks he is (I'm basing that opinion on the reports that he's asking for top 5 CB cash)...However, I am kind of shocked that he has not stepped up a bit in a contract year...But I think that says a lot about the kind of player he is...

Not trying to put all the blame on Gilmore...Not saying he's terrible...In fact at the right price I would not mind seeing him return...But he's clearly not one of the top CB's in the NFL...I think PFF had him ranked around 17th last year...He's like a lot of Bills players...Better than average...But not really good enough to make a big difference... B-)

The "can't tackle" part has been consistent.

Anyway, there is no need to have a witch hunt here.

He wants a huge pay day and I'm quite sure the Bills aren't going to pay it.

He won't be back, so everyone can relax on this.

A more pressing issue is who the coach should be, and where are we going to find a QB who can throw a football.

I'm more worried about who will be catching the ball over who will be throwing it. Taylor will get better and he extends a lot of plays with his legs but just like last year Watkins is hurt for most of the year and there is really no one else worth a damn. Clay will be giving his walking papers soon too, we get almost as much from O'Leary. Glass Goodwin is always hurt too. Taylor needs to get a better touch on his ball but damn we better go after some wideouts.