Debate: McCoy Being Out

boyst

McCoy  

44 members have voted

1. 1. was it a mistake tolet Mccoy play against miami?

• yes, we should have rested him
    • no, we needed him more against Miami

Was it better to have McCoy in Miami because we needed him there vs. where he may not be a factor against New England*?

We have a small chance to win today. McCoy likely would not have been a reason we won today should we have rested him last week. We had a more important game because we were more likely to win it last week, one could argue.

Does that mean it was better we took a chance playing him?

Personally, I think Rex was a fool for letting him play and heard enough from people that his playing was left up to him and many did not want or believe he should play.

Edited by Boyst62

I'm apparently in the minority but if he was anywhere near 100% - which is what he and the team said - I would have been pissed if he didn't play. That game was critical.

Teams talk down injuries all the time to make opponents prepare for all possibilities and to protect their players. Plus many players will hide the severity of injuries so they can stay on the field. The real question is "Was he really close to 100% or was that just posturing by the Bills?" Due to him making his injury worse I have to think he shouldn't have been out there. I'm not pointing my finger at McCoy or the coaches or medical staff since there's no way to know who was responsible. Now we just have to hope he'll be back healthy after the bye.

Was it better to have McCoy in Miami because we needed him there vs. where he may not be a factor against New England*?

We have a small chance to win today. McCoy likely would not have been a reason we won today should we have rested him last week. We had a more important game because we were more likely to win it last week, one could argue.

Does that mean it was better we took a chance playing him?

Personally, I think Rex was a fool for letting him play and heard enough from people that his playing was left up to him and many did not want or believe he should play.

Depends on who's taking.

Those that said Miami was a must win or the season over....they say he should've stsrted

Those who maintain that game week 7 can't determine the season of a 4-2 team say he should've been sat.

I'm among those who say that he should've sat until he's healthy. I'm bitter that he played. It may have ended our season thinking that 1 week 7 game could determine our playoff chances