Yay NBA 2016-17 season!

The Poojer

You got me wrong. I prefer "organic". West is playing for about 10% of his Indy deal he opted out of, and I said I respect that him for that. I don't know how much Durant lost in the move, but I bet it's not 90% and I don't hate him for it like so many do. I just don't love it. This could be a great team for years to come. KD has already said (I believe) he'd re-up for less than what's possible. To watch greatness is always pretty cool.

# 1, I enjoy the conversation.

See, I think the Warriors are built organically..and added Durant as KD loved the way they balled and wanted to be part of it. if he takes less than max this year, you know it's all about winning, which is what we have fans have always screamed...we want guys who value winning over money( me, i would value the money over winning) unless a Buffalo team).

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it's not an anti-Durant thing. I didn't love LeBron to Miami, and I hated "The Decision". Maybe I'm an old fart and like the employers (and organizations) in charge rather than the employees. I understand that is a position that is easily flamed upon. :) I think I'll survive.

Love watching that team...everything a team should be.

Congrats GS

BTW...Doris yea or ney?

yea for me

Except for the fact that every one of them cries like Brady after ever. single. whistle. Gets annoying.

But the basketball is brilliant. Of course, you put Durant on the Cavs instead and the series is just as lopsided the other way.

And by the way, why doesn't LeBron go to the basket more? Way too many fall away jumpers and ill advised threes for such a great player.

# 1, I enjoy the conversation.

See, I think the Warriors are built organically..and added Durant as KD loved the way they balled and wanted to be part of it. if he takes less than max this year, you know it's all about winning, which is what we have fans have always screamed...we want guys who value winning over money( me, i would value the money over winning) unless a Buffalo team).

When is Curry up for his new deal? Is it this off season or next?

Edited by KD in CA

The Cavs came out strong last night that was impressive. IGGY saved the day with his defense and a few big shots. On a team of stars who sometimes dissapear when the moment gets big he always steps up. I never liked him on the 6ers but in my mind he is one of the most underrated players in the NBA. He won the finals MVP two years ago but you won't hear about until the games matter, great to see a hard working guy like that shine over more talented players.

Lesson learned, no matter how much a team superstacks itself...

they see every victory as a miracle that only their hard effort was able to purchase.

College football teams win 60-0 over obvious cupcakes and they prance around like it's the biggest upset in history as the fans go crazy.

You win 73 games and then add the 2nd best player in the game (behind Mr. James) and act like it's a stunning accomplishment to win the title.

Edited by row_33

Lesson learned, no matter how much a team superstacks itself...

they see every victory as a miracle that only their hard effort was able to purchase.

College football teams win 60-0 over obvious cupcakes and they prance around like it's the biggest upset in history as the fans go crazy.

You win 73 games and then add the 2nd best player in the game (behind Mr. James) and act like it's a stunning accomplishment to win the title.

You sound bitter.

The Cavs have two of the top ten players in the league in James and Irving. The Dubs also have two of the top ten in Durant and Curry. Don't hate on the Dubs simply because they have better complementary pieces and coaching.

You sound bitter.

The Cavs have two of the top ten players in the league in James and Irving. The Dubs also have two of the top ten in Durant and Curry. Don't hate on the Dubs simply because they have better complementary pieces and coaching.

Complimentary? 2 additional All NBAers (Thompson and Green) are just complimentary? Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

You sound bitter.

not bitter at all, congrats to them

it's hilarious how they carry on about what a great and miraculous victory it is when they superstack an already great team.

you are also making all other teams totally irrelevant, which is not a good thing....

In the end, I blame Durant more than anything. It's just extremely weak to even want to go play for that team. Why not be the leader of your own team and win that way? It just strikes me as so anti-competitive, and just an easy way to get a title.

They want to win the title. Can't blame them. The last time it was this stacked was the 84 and 85 Celtics/Lakers Finals.

Complimentary? 2 additional All NBAers (Thompson and Green) are just complimentary?

The correct word (as I typed it) is complementary. And yes. Neither would be the player he is on that team, without the cast around him. Curry and Durant can carry a roster, much the same as James and Irving.

The correct word (as I typed it) is complementary. And yes. Neither would be the player he is on that team, without the cast around him. Curry and Durant can carry a roster, much the same as James and Irving.

Thompson is one of the best defenders and shooters in the league. Draymond can guard 5 positions and can run the point. All NBA is All NBA.

I value defense a great deal.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

In the end, I blame Durant more than anything. It's just extremely weak to even want to go play for that team. Why not be the leader of your own team and win that way? It just strikes me as so anti-competitive, and just an easy way to get a title.

Let me guess you're a Bills fan. You've forgotten what it's like to be so good that even the best want to join you. It's a game and a really really fun game to play when you're surrounded by the best of the best.