My Gut feeling this week

BILLS55

If the Bills played the Pats 100 times under these same conditions we lose 99 times. Do I think this week is the 1 in 100 chance they win...No. I love the team, I love my players but Rex will be out coached and humiliated by BB. I hope I'm wrong but the only scenario we win this week is if the Pats plane goes down in a blaze of glory and we win by forfeit. I don't wish this to happen but that's the only way we win.

No not glorious ..tragic.but even if our show up and there guys show up we still don't have the talent, coaching or game plan to beat them. This is only my opinion of course but let's face it History is on my side. I guess based on the last meeting only Tom Brady needs to be on the plan but I would be BB would have a different game plane and Rex would plan the exact same way as the last game. Predictable.

Edited by BILLS55

If the Bills played the Pats 100 times under these same conditions we lose 99 times. Do I think this week is the 1 in 100 chance they win...No. I love the team, I love my players but Rex will be out coached and humiliated by BB. I hope I'm wrong but the only scenario we win this week is if the Pats plane goes down in a blaze of glory and we win by forfeit. I don't wish this to happen but that's the only way we win.

You've been listening to ESPN again haven't you?

No ESPN for me...I've just been a Bills fan too long and Historically we lose this game under these circumstances. I hope I'm proved wrong.

This year we decided to do the opposite and win all the games we should lose and lose all the games we should win. Too bad it was an easy schedule this year or we would have gone 10-6.

IF the Bills had all their starters healthy, then this would be a fun game to look forward to.

With so many starters out, the Bills are living on a prayer. Could the Bills still beat the Patriots - of course. That is why they play the game. Is it likely - nope. Extremely unlikely.

If A. Williams is out, which I assume he will be, the Bills will need to score 40 + to win this one. I have no faith that they will be able to do that against the Patriots defense.

The main thing I will be looking forward to this Sunday is the tailgating pre-game.

The banged-up Steelers played well against the Pats***. I like our D better than the Steelers D. They neutralized the Pats*** offense most of the game. If we can pressure Brady and bump the WR's/TE's at the line, we have a chance. But, we must control the ball on the ground. Perhaps some well timed passes over the middle to our TE's as well. We have two good pass catching TE's, time for TT to realize that.

IF the Bills had all their starters healthy, then this would be a fun game to look forward to.

With so many starters out, the Bills are living on a prayer. Could the Bills still beat the Patriots - of course. That is why they play the game. Is it likely - nope. Extremely unlikely.

If A. Williams is out, which I assume he will be, the Bills will need to score 40 + to win this one. I have no faith that they will be able to do that against the Patriots defense.

The main thing I will be looking forward to this Sunday is the tailgating pre-game.

key is keeping a LB or safety on Gronk all day. Literally follow him around. Don't let him block then slip into a passing route, stay on him. Jam Hogan and Eddleman at the line. And please, no direct snaps to RB's any more unless one of these times they pass it to a wide-open WR....which is unlikely against the Pats D.

The banged-up Steelers played well against the Pats***. I like our D better than the Steelers D. They neutralized the Pats*** offense most of the game. If we can pressure Brady and bump the WR's/TE's at the line, we have a chance. But, we must control the ball on the ground. Perhaps some well timed passes over the middle to our TE's as well. We have two good pass catching TE's, time for TT to realize that.

key is keeping a LB or safety on Gronk all day. Literally follow him around. Don't let him block then slip into a passing route, stay on him. Jam Hogan and Eddleman at the line. And please, no direct snaps to RB's any more unless one of these times they pass it to a wide-open WR....which is unlikely against the Pats D.

People say this but I am guessing just saw the highlights. The Steelers game was so close because of 3 drop passes. (2 by Edelman, 1 by white) most of the pats drives stalled do to drops in the first half. In the second half no more drops and they won by 11.

The Steelers did take away Gronk and Bennett while rushing 3the first half which led to a quick 14-0 lead by NE but stymied them when the drops happened.

Also the Pats D is the Achilles heal of the team but some how they are the 2nd best D as far as points given up.

Do you have a fast enough LB to stay with Vronk and. Bennett?

The Patriots looked pretty human thus far since Brady came back, despite everyone expecting them to pull the 50-3 running up the score games. They beat Cleveland pretty bad, but thats Cleveland with Whitehurst. Cincy was fairly close, and they havent been great. The Pitts game was pretty competitive with Landy Jones.

With the right preparation, the Bills CAN win. I dont really expect it... but it wouldnt be shocking. The Bills handled the Pats pretty well their past 2 head to head games in Foxboro. This one is at home.

The Patriots looked pretty human thus far since Brady came back, despite everyone expecting them to pull the 50-3 running up the score games. They beat Cleveland pretty bad, but thats Cleveland with Whitehurst. Cincy was fairly close, and they havent been great. The Pitts game was pretty competitive with Landy Jones.

With the right preparation, the Bills CAN win. I dont really expect it... but it wouldnt be shocking. The Bills handled the Pats pretty well their past 2 head to head games in Foxboro. This one is at home.

I don't know how you couldn't be shocked if the BIlls won this Sunday. It would be an upset of epic proportions. Look how many starters the Bills are missing. And the Patriots have the best team they have had in years. Patriots have to be everyone's favorite to win the AFC. They will have home field advantage in the playoffs again. They are THE team to beat in the NFL right now. How could you not be shocked if the Bills pulled out an upset with their beat up squad?

I presume and I think most Bills fans expect the Bills will lose to the Patriots in the same fashion as Cleveland did. If the Bills pulled out a victory it would be downright epic.

The Patriots looked pretty human thus far since Brady came back, despite everyone expecting them to pull the 50-3 running up the score games.

This is a false-expectations, mythic media hottake which is a residue from 2007. Too many people assume that if the Patriots aren't blowing teams out, there's something wrong with them or they're not as good as advertised. Ignore 2007 and go back and look at the scores of the games the four years they won - 01, 03, 04 , 14. Some are blowouts, many are not.

I remember vividly that '03 season when the final scores of games were hardly dominant, and everyone said they looked beatable. But nobody could actually beat them, and they ended the season winning 15 in a row.

Don't anybody fall for the media BS that the Patriots should be destroying every opponent they play. Most of the last 17 years don't look like that, even with the gaudy W-L record. Plenty of their wins are relatively competitive games.

First yes the Bills can win! But the Pats look Human and aren't steam rolling people? First Cinci was playing for their playoff lives and lost by 18, and the game was over before the 4th quarter and the Steelers had their backup but had Bell and Brown still (and wasn't their 3rd stringer either lol) and lost by 11.

Now the Defense is the God Bend but don't break variety but the scoring D ranked higher than Denvers!

I feel a blowout coming. Gronk and Edelman will go off and Belicheat will show no mercy. Tyrod is forced to throw early and often and throws a couple picks. 42-21 or something like that, close for most of the first half and then Pats blow it open.

If I am doing a prediction it be. 28 - 16 BB remembers almost blowing that game last year trying to pass when the game is well in hand. He will use Blount a lot in the 4th quarter with him ripping one off for 50 yards and a TD make it 28-9.. with a late score by the bills make it interesting.

How do you know who we are missing?

My guess is Woods, Dareus and Shady play.

Even if all those guys play, none of those guys are going to be 100% which is what you will need out of all of them to beat the Patriots. You would need all 3 of them to have great games. I don't see that happening. I will be completely shocked if it does.

Best case scenario for the Bills is if Brady gets the clap from the ball boy and he is so ill that he has an off day on Sunday.