Should Whaley make a trade for a WR?

Ok arm chair GMS. What should Whaley do? Go all in like Minnesota did with Bradford? Or just let the season play out and blame another year with no playoffs on bad luck injuries???

How about bringing Harvin back? He knows the offense.

Yeah I would trade for WR as long as I didn't have to give up anything more than a 4th round pick. The only good receiver you can get for a 4th rounder would be Josh Gordon from Cleveland because of his off field problems. :rolleyes:

Ok arm chair GMS. What should Whaley do? Go all in like Minnesota did with Bradford? Or just let the season play out and blame another year with no playoffs on bad luck injuries???

How about bringing Harvin back? He knows the offense.

Whaley? He should quit his job

Your question boils down to one thing:

Do you think Tyrod Taylor is a good QB capable of winning a Super Bowl?

If you think the answer to that question is yes, then you could entertain the thought of trades.

If you think the answer is, no, like me.....then you stand pat. We still need a QB. Tyrod is not the guy, and I don't think hes worth the $27.5 Million in cash he will cost in 2017. And until you have a stud at QB......all the other positions just don't mean all that much

Edited by Estro

Boldin caught a game winning touchdown today, if the fans ruled the roost I'm not sure we would be much worse.

That's what is so sad about this 16 year drought.

If the fans called the shots this team would've definitely seen the playoffs by now.

:lol: You guys are hilarious. The guy had 3 catches for 28 yards.

First you're assuming we don't make the playoffs, and there's probably a 50/50 chance that we do.

As far as receivers go, Whaley should have known Sammy and Goodwin are too injury prone to not have solid backups. Look at how the Steelers stacked their WR's behind Antonio--they have 5 very capable receivers behind him that can all play.

When Hogan left, we figured Salas would be the 4th man, Dez maybe Powell. But now we are signing street guys like we had to last year at RB.

Wondering who was best WR available on the Bills board in the 4th round when we burned our pick on a 3rd string qb who we don't even activate.

Maybe it was Listenbee. Either way, Woods is our only proven guy we can rely on, I hope next year we re-sign Woods draft a beast WR early.

As far as this year we go with the Powell, Tate, Hunter, Woods crew and see what happens. Give Dez his shot too. There's some talent there.